PDA

View Full Version : Few Grievances..

My Only Home
12-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Few things I would really like fixed about Assassins Creed Brotherhood..

1. The ability to dismiss your followers.

2. When you enter combat with the with the Single Blade Poison Dart thingy it switches to the double blade. Why can't it just become the single blade? Or at least switch back to the poison blade after combat..

3. After cutscenes Ezio automatically equips the double blades. This is rather annoying since I don't check what I had equipped a few times and failed a Full Sync on a mission because I threw dust at the guards instead of shooting them..

4. During the mission where you assassinate the banker the Courtesans randomly stop following me and when I use an arrow strike I'm randomly detected even though noone saw me and I'm hidden in a Hay Stack.

Terran97
12-20-2010, 07:54 PM
A problem related to your first one is when you have hired a group and want to call your horse, it automatically tells your followers to stay at their current location.

Problem's 2 and 3 just take time to get used to.

4. Don't know

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by EvenAsWeWept:
Few things I would really like fixed about Assassins Creed Brotherhood..

1. The ability to dismiss your followers.

2. When you enter combat with the with the Single Blade Poison Dart thingy it switches to the double blade. Why can't it just become the single blade? Or at least switch back to the poison blade after combat..

3. After cutscenes Ezio automatically equips the double blades. This is rather annoying since I don't check what I had equipped a few times and failed a Full Sync on a mission because I threw dust at the guards instead of shooting them..

4. During the mission where you assassinate the banker the Courtesans randomly stop following me and when I use an arrow strike I'm randomly detected even though noone saw me and I'm hidden in a Hay Stack.

#1: would be a nice addition to the game.

#2: The poison blade is probably only used for non-combat when it's not fired.

#3: I've never had a problem with that. I haven't even realized it was switching my weapon. So maybe a little inconvenient to some players.

#4: Well, maybe it's designed that way. Due to the fact that it's really hard to signal anyone from within a hay stack. He does the little hand gesture and a whistle. I just used the courtesans to hide me while I called my assassins in to kill the guards.

sherbet56
12-21-2010, 03:40 PM
one thing in the gameplay that really ANNOYS me is the freehand button ( 0 on ps3 ).you press to search a body, you pick up a weapon,press to drop weapon,picks up another one,press to pick up body,pulls rider from horse etc, etc,
PLEASE SORT THIS UBISOFT

Black_Widow9
12-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Please post this here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Bugs and Issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>