PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia the two thrones

bekzod1666
03-26-2009, 05:22 AM
How and when do I use a secret baby rattle weapon in "pop the two thrones". Do I use it if I begin the game next time from the beginning? When is this weapon is useful? I began the game from the beginning, paused it and pressed the direction keys, but nothing happened.

kakalukiaJay
03-27-2009, 08:11 AM
There is nothing special about a special weapon. You can only summon it once, and it breaks just like everything else.
The only thing which seems to happen is the side weapon you have turns into a big feather.

1. Make sure that you draw your weapon before you do the codes. If you do not have your dagger out then the code will not work.

2. The code weapons are SECONDARY weapons. You can throw them and get them again with the same code. But remember to have your dagger out when you put the code in.

3. It does not matter if you are already holding a secondary weapon or not, it will just replace anything you are holding.

It should be noted that I have not tried using a code while I had the King's Sword (the glowing one) So I do not know if a code weapon would replace it or not, or not let you get it back.