PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please read this

Saar Ben Kiki
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi, I hope youll see this.. I'm kinda disappointed with the one fact that the game is too easy... I remember that AC1 was the hardest so far...
please change the game and do some improvements that will make it harder, here are some sample that I have thought of:
1.Decrease the amounts of available potions from 15 to 10-12
2.Decrease the amount of stars healed by 1 potion from 5 to 4-3 (By stars I mean each health bar point)
3.make more stealthy system missions, like in AC1 "stealthy assassinate X guards" for example or "reach x without being detected at all and add some missions where you are ambushed like in a room where youre alone with guards surrounding you like in AC1
4.In AC1 when in combat the guards could throw you like you can do, so please re add this option.. why was that removed? it makes the game harder..
5. for guards also give them the ability to 'break' your attack if you repeatedly attack them they can 'counter' or sorta but not everytime
6. different guard types, in AC1 and ACB you have the papal guards and templars.. you should add 'guard levels' Like the weakest and the strongest, and give the strongest all abilities mentioned above and guns and etc. so itll really be a harder game, or even more health points than usual guards would be a clever move
7.'Chasing'mode, in certain missions you will have to chase down a guard and not only fight him.
8.Bosses with the ability of smoke bombs, wouldnt it be awesome?
I hope you guys will think about it... and as you said 'we listen to the community' so i hope I was helpful because the game is too easy

P.S. Im not new, i've been watching these forums for a while :]

Razrback16
12-07-2010, 04:29 PM
I wish they'd take away potions altogether so people would have to learn to fight a little bit. Some of the walk throughs I've seen, people are using 2-3 potions in one fight...my God, if I use more than 1-2 potions in a GAME that's a lot.

monkeyuncle8
12-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Its not supposed to be a challenging game, it is supposed to be visually pleasing and have a good story line. And you really chose the difficulty of the game, I never used the health potions in the last game and it made it a lot harder

Jack-Reacher
12-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Dont use medicine, simple as that

Oh, and ubi, get rid of the damn stalking missions, they were lame in AC2 and they are still lame in ACB, they are only challenging if you are notorious

Razrback16
12-07-2010, 05:13 PM
One way I've played AC2 before is to intentionally be Notorious the entire game which makes it harder during the assassination contracts in particular. Forces you to be more stealthy.

zGift
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Um... you start out with 5 health potions. The other 10 slots are optional.

If you want 10ish, buy one upgrade or none at all. That's why it's optional.

EzioAssassin51
12-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by SaarBenKiki:
Hi, I hope youll see this.. I'm kinda disappointed with the one fact that the game is too easy... I remember that AC1 was the hardest so far...
please change the game and do some improvements that will make it harder, here are some sample that I have thought of:
1.Decrease the amounts of available potions from 15 to 10-12

As mentioned, it is optional, but also, i think 10 is still too much. Probably five should be the maximum, no more than 10 if they want to have more than 5

2.Decrease the amount of stars healed by 1 potion from 5 to 4-3 (By stars I mean each health bar point)

I definately agree with this one!

3.make more stealthy system missions, like in AC1 "stealthy assassinate X guards" for example or "reach x without being detected at all and add some missions where you are ambushed like in a room where youre alone with guards surrounding you like in AC1

I laughed at this one. There are already missions where you have to kill x number of guards without being detected or get to this guy without being detected. Same with the ambushes too! They are actually already in the game. But i do think some could be harder, while some are pretty difficult themselves!

4.In AC1 when in combat the guards could throw you like you can do, so please re add this option.. why was that removed? it makes the game harder..

I agree! The guard grab/guard grab break it back, so they should bring the guard throw back or at least made the guards hit us themselves when they are holding us. It could be like we do with the headbutt, knee and punch!

5. for guards also give them the ability to 'break' your attack if you repeatedly attack them they can 'counter' or sorta but not everytime

I agree again. Something i noticed in broHood was that only Brutes and Papal Guards countered your counters/disarms, while in AC2, the armoured guards in AC2 could counter your normal hits and your counters!

6. different guard types, in AC1 and ACB you have the papal guards and templars.. you should add 'guard levels' Like the weakest and the strongest, and give the strongest all abilities mentioned above and guns and etc. so itll really be a harder game, or even more health points than usual guards would be a clever move

These are again already in game with the differently armoured, and therefore stronger guards, and the archetypes like Brutes and Seekers and Agiles, which the former 2 are harder than the normal guards. The Papal Guards were added in too!

7.'Chasing'mode, in certain missions you will have to chase down a guard and not only fight him.

Again already in game...

8.Bosses with the ability of smoke bombs, wouldnt it be awesome?

Yes! I think this is your best idea! This would be a great addition!! the Papal Guards should have had smoke bombs with them!!

I hope you guys will think about it... and as you said 'we listen to the community' so i hope I was helpful because the game is too easy

P.S. Im not new, i've been watching these forums for a while :]

My thoughts are in Bold.

I found it a bit funny how three of your points are already in the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

But welcome to the forums anyway (joining at least) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Saar Ben Kiki
12-07-2010, 07:39 PM
i didnt play ACB so I couldnt know for sure

zGift
12-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Ask them for a hardcore mode or make a Nuzlocke run. =p

Seekers also block your counters, unless you are using a hidden blade in AC:B.