PDA

View Full Version : BETA08



XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Edit: enough with the beta patch already. We can discuss the ins & outs when the real thing comes out.

Message Edited on 07/22/0308:04PM by Tully__

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Edit: enough with the beta patch already. We can discuss the ins & outs when the real thing comes out.

Message Edited on 07/22/0308:04PM by Tully__

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Why would UBI release a beta patch when the final patch is coming in 9 days?

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/anderson3.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 09:59 PM
I play it but it s not the final version

It s so leaked eveyone gets it dl it if u want it s not your fault if it s there

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 10:00 PM
There's nothing in it for Ubi to officially release betas. Adjustments are still being made so only the official patch is ready will they formally release it.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jkinley/rcafpost.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 10:03 PM
oleg86 wrote:
- OMG, I just was in HL, looks like almost every1 got
- it now.
- IS it allowed to use it , if u'r not BETA
- TESter?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif I think that UBI can
- just make it downloadoble, so not almost every1 have
- it, but EVERY1./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
if they would start /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif supporting /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif leaked betas, a least their lawyers would get headaches /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

quiet_man

second foundation member of the EURO_Snoopy fan club!

I'm quiet_man, but if I post I post quiet much /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 10:21 PM
You're forgetting that we are stuck in the physics of patch world: in patch world, time is stopped, while the world around it continues to age. No matter when it's coming out, it's in TWO WEEKS. Got that? So, it LOOKS like nine days, but it's two weeks. In nine days, it will still be two weeks. In two weeks, it will still be two weeks. In four weeks, it will still be two weeks. Write it in ink (use a Sharpie) on your monitor: "Two Weeks".

I say all this in the hope that it really is only nine days.

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Ther is a version 09 out now .... will it ever stop?? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

<center>http://www.medals.org.uk/united-kingdom/images/uk654.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 11:44 PM
GIMME!

"degustibus non disputandum"

<center>http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

<center>"Weder Tod noch Teufel!"</font>[/B]</center> (http://www.jzg23.de>[B]<font)

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:24 AM
h009291 wrote:
- Ther is a version 09 out now .... will it ever
- stop?? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
-
- <center><IMG
- src="http://www.medals.org.uk/united-kingdom/image
- s/uk654.jpg">
-

Where can I get it?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:26 AM
BuzzU wrote:
- Why would UBI release a beta patch when the final
- patch is coming in 9 days?
-
- Da Buzz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- <center>
<img
- src="http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/anderson3
- .jpg">
-

MAYbe nextime/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:26 AM
Plz stop requesting a link to a closed beta.

The official patch will be out in a week or two.

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr></td>
<td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
it's true!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
</td>
<td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
</tr>
</table>

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Vengeanze wrote:
- Plz stop requesting a link to a closed beta.
-
- The official patch will be out in a week or two.
-
- <table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
- <tr>
-
- <td colspan="2"><hr></td>
-
- <td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
-
- </tr>
-
- <tr>
-
- <td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of
- joys,
-
- When I squeeze you, you make noise!
- Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
- it's true!
-
- Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
- You make bathtime lots of fun,
- Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
- </td>
-
- <td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
-
- make my way to the tubby
- I find a little fella who's
- Cute and yellow and chubby
-
- Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
- And I'm lucky that you're mine
- Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
- </tr>
-
- </table>

I Can't wait 2 more weeks/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I WANT IT NOW!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:36 AM
BuzzU wrote:
- Why would UBI release a beta patch when the final
- patch is coming in 9 days?
-
- Da Buzz

U say FINAL PATCH?

I dont think so..

btw can u plz get a bigger photo, i can just guess what it is in your tag.. maybe its a milktruck? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:36 AM
1.09 is out? Soooo 1.10 must be close....!

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:39 AM
oleg86 wrote:
- I Can't wait 2 more weeks/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I WANT IT NOW!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif


Have a Tuborg!

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr></td>
<td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
it's true!

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
</td>
<td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
</tr>
</table>

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:39 AM
TurboPorsas wrote:
-
- BuzzU wrote:
-- Why would UBI release a beta patch when the final
-- patch is coming in 9 days?
--
-- Da Buzz
-
- U say FINAL PATCH?
-
- I dont think so..
-
- btw can u plz get a bigger photo, i can just guess
- what it is in your tag.. maybe its a milktruck? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
-
-

U DONT THINK SO??LOL TRY THIS>>>>>>http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zcobu

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Vengeanze wrote:
-
- oleg86 wrote:
-- I Can't wait 2 more weeks/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I WANT IT NOW!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
-
-
- Have a Tuborg!
-
- <table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
- <tr>
-
- <td colspan="2"><hr></td>
-
- <td rowspan="2"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">http://members.chello.se/ven/duck.jpg</font></td>
-
- </tr>

DET GR˜NNE!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif no thx/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
-
- <tr>
-
- <td width="43%"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Rubber Ducky, joy of
- joys,
-
- When I squeeze you, you make noise!
- Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend,
- it's true!
-
- Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
- You make bathtime lots of fun,
- Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font>
- </td>
-
- <td width="36%"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
- Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Every day when I
-
- make my way to the tubby
- I find a little fella who's
- Cute and yellow and chubby
-
- Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
- And I'm lucky that you're mine
- Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.</font></td>
- </tr>
-
- </table>