PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's Ultimate Armors

CRUDFACE
09-15-2011, 06:45 AM
As the title says, Ezio has two sets of ultimate armor which can't be broken, the Armor of Altair made through the Apple and the armor of Brutus, made through...okay, the game doesn't tell us.

Anyways, it seems this is getting overwritten. Altair's armor is unbreakable, and as we can tell by looking at Monteriggioni's structure, it hasn't fallen and should still be salvageable. But he doesn't get it during Brotherhood, at all. We don't even go back tot he town. And the armor of Brutus, no matter how aesthetically unpleasing as it is, is not worn by Ezio when he goes to Constantinople.

what i'm basically asking is, why the hell isn't he wearing any of these armors when he goes to a new place? He seems to just let them go and buy all new breakable armor. It doesn't make any sens to leave not one, but two sets of armors untouched and collecting dust.

Will_Lucky
09-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Well the armor of Altair is understandable.

But the Armor of Brutus...well lets be honest would you want to be seen wearing that? Seriously though its probably explained somehow at the start of the game although you can have the armor with certain versions of the game.

Ezios new armor though is a better color to signify his role as the Grand Master of the assassins as they typically wear darker robes.

CRUDFACE
09-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Will_Lucky:
Well the armor of Altair is understandable.

But the Armor of Brutus...well lets be honest would you want to be seen wearing that? Seriously though its probably explained somehow at the start of the game although you can have the armor with certain versions of the game.

Ezios new armor though is a better color to signify his role as the Grand Master of the assassins as they typically wear darker robes.

If he asked for some help, I doubt he's have that hard of a time excavating it. This is the man who renovated not only this whole town, but all of Rome, he could afford for someone to fix up the place. Hell, lol, I brought the Pantheon!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif on the Armor of Brutus, but it's unbreakable! And the higher order members as master usually wear black, but that's been broken by the fact that Yusuf wears orange/yellow while Ezio has on dark blue and gold. Even the new chick in Embers wears black, but nobody has stated if she's a master.

It's a matter of using his brain basically. If it looks so ugly, just take off the main pieces and throw them on a different set of underclothes.

itsamea-mario
09-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Well the armour itself looks unsuitable for ezio, it's a one piece plate chest guard, not exactly ideal for free running, and now that he's older it may be too heavy for him to be completely efficient.

dxsxhxcx
09-15-2011, 07:30 AM
I would like to see them changing this formula a little, don't get me wrong, Altair armor was awesome, but we already have two games where we end up doing the "same thing" to get a special armor and IMO it's starting to become predictable and repetitive, in AC2 it was OK because those events seemed to merge with the storyline but in ACB we go to a place to find out more about the followers of Romulus and suddenly, ops! It seems we found another armor!!

I would like to go through those dungeons to learn more about the templars or maybe TWCB or at least something relevant to the story other than just get another armor, like they did in the Da Vinci DLC where the result of exploring that dungeon to save Leonardo gave the modern day assassins something they were looking for...

CRUDFACE
09-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
I would like to see them changing this formula a little, don't get me wrong, Altair armor was awesome, but we already have two games where we end up doing the "same thing" to get a special armor and IMO it's starting to become repetitive, in AC2 it was OK because those events seemed to merge with the storyline but in ACB we go to a place to find out more about the followers of Romulus and suddenly, ops! It seems we found another armor!!

I would like to go through those dungeons to learn more about the templars or maybe TWCB or at least something relevant to the story other than just get another armor, like they did in the Da Vinci DLC where the result of exploring that dungeon to save Leonardo gave the modern day assassins something they were looking for...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif Definitely right there with you dude, it seems like Ezio just picks them up every he feels he needs to be indestructible! The only thing I liked about the Romulus lairs is that through them, Ezio was able to find the Temple of Juno. That should've been reward enough. And honestly, they didn't even tell us why that armor can withstand so much damage.

I heard there doing something like this in ACR, i hope it flows better with the plot.

But yeah, I'd like to see lik their history carved in the walls, and oyu have to use Eagle Vision to get through, and IDK at the end, you can see where they buried some of them. Wouldn't it be awesome to see the bodies of Minerva and the others? lol, and their coffins were like Animi.

The Di Vinci DLC was really cool, made me happy to play that game, it had like everything in Ac compacted into one thing. Even though I thought that was a little to convenient for them, it definitely was really cool.

djhendrix
09-15-2011, 07:47 AM

I definitely agree with that, though i'd still love to have altair's armour come back. maybe even like way later in AC3 have it reappear in the french revolution or wherever it's gona be set.

CRUDFACE
09-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by djhendrix:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would like to go through those dungeons to learn more about the templars or maybe TWCB or at least something relevant to the story other than just get another armor, like they did in the Da Vinci DLC where the result of exploring that dungeon to save Leonardo gave the modern day assassins something they were looking for...

I definitely agree with that, though i'd still love to have altair's armour come back. maybe even like way later in AC3 have it reappear in the french revolution or wherever it's gona be set. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like the main pieces come back, but on different style of clothes, right? Yeah, that'd be cool. I always thought Desmond would go looking for it in AC: Brotherhood and remake it into his hoodie, but noooooooooooooooope!

@itsamea: sorry for skipping over your post! Ezio wore that armor just fine before, will probably buy armor just in Constantinople and will carry just as much armor as he needs to in accordance with the game.

This is the same guy who swims with just as much on, can now flip right over people in combat and well, it looks like he'd be able to do that.

AnthonyA85
09-15-2011, 02:00 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they completely skipped the "Unbreakable Armour" set in Revelations.

The Armour of Brutus was pretty much a cheap replacement for the Armour of Altair.

I honestly won't miss the Armour of Brutus, (I put the Altair Armor skin over it almost imediately after getting it), and even if i'm gonna get the Animus edition, i won't bother using the Brutus skin (can't imagine anyone would)

But, on the subject of Altair's Armour, the main reason Ezio didn't put it on during the siege, was because he didn't have time, he barely had time to pull on some PJs, a vambrace and jump out the window.

And, I believe we will see Altair's Armour again, during one of the Altair memories, when Altair creates it. (at least, i'm hoping that's one of the memories)

WillPiff
09-15-2011, 02:42 PM
I liked the Armour of Brutus, 100x more then the armour of Altair. But their both lame, tired of going through dungeons to find a key, just to get armour, didn't bother getting it till I beat the game on Brotherhood. They need to change the way things go, IMO. The only time I was actually fully into this game is the cutscenes with Desmond. AC1 and AC2 were perfect games, to me. Brotherhood, seemed rushed, a project to get a quick buck.

naran6142
09-15-2011, 03:10 PM
i doubt we'll see the armor of Brutus again.

Ezio will probably be fully equiped at the begining of ACR and then when he gets captured the Templars are going to take away all of his armor and weapons. then we'll have to buy everything again

If ubi stays with the pattern of finding the keys to an ultimate armor in secret locations, i wont mind. but i would like to get some different things from the secret locations, like weapons or something

i no that that the vlad mission you get a dagger, so hopefully it looks cool

Assassin_M
09-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Ezio didnt wear the Armor of Brutus because he thought it sucked.

LightRey
09-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Ezio didnt wear the Armor of Brutus because he thought it sucked.
I would agree. The armor would very severely limit his freedom of movement, which would be really bad for him.

albertwesker22
09-15-2011, 05:36 PM
I hope Ezio doesn't start the game in the armour of Brutus, like he started Brotherhood in Altair's.

I love Altair's armour, and I would like to think that Ezio only wore the armour of Brutus once

LightRey
09-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I hope Ezio doesn't start the game in the armour of Brutus, like he started Brotherhood in Altair's.

I love Altair's armour, and I would like to think that Ezio only wore the armour of Brutus once
I think it's likely he has it locked up somewhere, y'know, for safekeeping.

Jexx21
09-15-2011, 06:09 PM
I liked the fact that the Armor of Brutus was there, but the Dagger of Brutus was obviously the main thing.

However, if Ezio just melted down the metals of both the Armor of Brutus and the Armor of Altiar, formed new armor, and put it on some awesome Constantinople clothes, it would be awesome.

Or.. ya know, he could find the armor of Vlad the Impaler or something. I dunno.

I just want cool looking armor. Which reminds me, when are we going to get to see the new looks of the ACR armor?

Calvarok
09-15-2011, 09:09 PM
The armor of Brutus was not really that bad. I think of it as something Ezio got just before going after Cesare then getting the apple, and then he didn't wear it all the time.

Obviously the main time he wore it was at the Seige of Viana, because he survived a cannon blast.

As for why Ezio abandons his ultimate armors for his pilgrimage, obviously he wanted to travel light and inconspicuously when going to a new land. A good assassin can deal with not having some armor for a bit. In Brotherhood, Ezio was required to do a whole bunch of up front fighting. This seriously required armor.

When going on what he assumed would be a peaceful pilgrimage, Ezio must have assumed he didn't need it.

Jexx21
09-15-2011, 09:13 PM
The Armor of Altiar is supposed to pretty light-weight isn't it?

Animuses
09-15-2011, 09:52 PM
@Calvarok
He didn't wear the Armor of Brutus during the Siege of Viana.

AdmiralPerry
09-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Still of the opinion that the Armor of Brutus is not really "canon" armor. It wasn't required to retrieve the armor to synchronize with Ezio's memories. At least, it was never mentioned. Remember in AC2 where Rebecca mentioned that in order for Desmond to fully synchronize with Ezio's memories, he would need to get the Armor of Altair? Armor of Brutus never got that mention.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
@Calvarok
He didn't wear the Armor of Brutus during the Siege of Viana.

Many people believe that the sequence that we saw at the beginning of Brotherhood was the vision shown to Ezio by the Apple, due to the fact that they were trying to find where Ezio hid the Apple.

LightRey
09-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Still of the opinion that the Armor of Brutus is not really "canon" armor. It wasn't required to retrieve the armor to synchronize with Ezio's memories. At least, it was never mentioned. Remember in AC2 where Rebecca mentioned that in order for Desmond to fully synchronize with Ezio's memories, he would need to get the Armor of Altair? Armor of Brutus never got that mention.
It's a good possibility. But really the only thing I liked about it is how they used it to draw a parallel between Brutus killing Ceasar and Ezio killing Cesare.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 02:29 PM
I think that the game will either begin with Ezio in the Armor of Altiar, or end with Ezio in the Armor of Altiar. Just attached to some new clothes I think.

souNdwAve89
09-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Some of you guys got great ideas, but remember in the beginning of Brotherhood, where Desmond sees a vision of an old Ezio returning to the sanctuary? The armor that Ezio wore looked A LOT like the Armor of Altair. Maybe in the beginning, middle, or the end of Revelations, Ezio returns to the villa.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Some of you guys got great ideas, but remember in the beginning of Brotherhood, where Desmond sees a vision of an old Ezio returning to the sanctuary? The armor that Ezio wore looked A LOT like the Armor of Altair. Maybe in the beginning, middle, or the end of Revelations, Ezio returns to the villa.

That's sort of what I was alluding to.

LightRey
09-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Yeah, I also can't imagine he'd just leave it lost and forgotten in his villa after the attack. It would make sense if he either came back to collect it at some point or if he stole it back from the Templars or something, who would've found it in the rubble.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Yeah, I also can't imagine he'd just leave it lost and forgotten in his villa after the attack. It would make sense if he either came back to collect it at some point or if he stole it back from the Templars or something, who would've found it in the rubble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if we'll ever be able to use a 'Armor of Ezio' or 'Sword of Ezio' or 'Dagger of Ezio'. Actually, 'Armor of Ezio' and 'Crossbow of Ezio' sounds pretty good. :P

LightRey
09-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Yeah, I also can't imagine he'd just leave it lost and forgotten in his villa after the attack. It would make sense if he either came back to collect it at some point or if he stole it back from the Templars or something, who would've found it in the rubble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if we'll ever be able to use a 'Armor of Ezio' or 'Sword of Ezio' or 'Dagger of Ezio'. Actually, 'Armor of Ezio' and 'Crossbow of Ezio' sounds pretty good. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, they'll likely keep the sword in the game. I dunno about the crossbow though, I don't think a very old crossbow would be better than a brand new one :P

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I wonder if we'll ever be able to use a 'Armor of Ezio' or 'Sword of Ezio' or 'Dagger of Ezio'. Actually, 'Armor of Ezio' and 'Crossbow of Ezio' sounds pretty good. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, they'll likely keep the sword in the game. I dunno about the crossbow though, I don't think a very old crossbow would be better than a brand new one :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I want something from Ezio. We have the Armor of Altiar, the Armor of Brutus, the Sword of Altiar, the Dagger of Brutus. We need an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio.

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Well I want something from Ezio. We have the Armor of Altiar, the Armor of Brutus, the Sword of Altiar, the Dagger of Brutus. We need an Armor of Ezio and a Weapon of Ezio.
Well the problem with that is that he's neither a scientist (like Alta´r kinda was), nor a blacksmith, so unless someone like Leonardo comes up with something, I'm not sure how he'd get to make or design his own weapon or armor.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Well the problem with that is that he's neither a scientist (like Alta´r kinda was), nor a blacksmith, so unless someone like Leonardo comes up with something, I'm not sure how he'd get to make or design his own weapon or armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm... I would love it to be made by Leonardo. It would be pretty awesome :P

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Well the problem with that is that he's neither a scientist (like Alta´r kinda was), nor a blacksmith, so unless someone like Leonardo comes up with something, I'm not sure how he'd get to make or design his own weapon or armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm... I would love it to be made by Leonardo. It would be pretty awesome :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True. It would probably be a little different from Alta´r's armor too. Leonardo seems like the kind of guy who would install some mechanical stuff in there too.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Ah, mechanical brought up the image of 'steampunk' in my head.

A fold out steampunk Sword of Ezio!

dxsxhxcx
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM

Hmm... I would love it to be made by Leonardo. It would be pretty awesome :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I'm not wrong Leonardo died and was buried in France, imagine if we were able to explore the place where he was buried and find some assassin' secrets, that would be cool.. :P (considering that the next game will be set in France, like some theories say, of course)

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

if I'm not wrong Leonardo died and was buried in France, imagine if we were able to explore the place where he was buried and find some assassin' secrets, that would be cool.. :P (considering that the next game will be set in France, like some theories say, of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that's years after the start of ACR.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:30 PM
It would be pretty amazing for one of Leonardo's last gifts to Ezio to be a personal armor and weapon.

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:33 PM
It would be pretty amazing for one of Leonardo's last gifts to Ezio to be a personal armor and weapon.
I like that idea. Maybe Sala´ would send it to him or something.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I like that idea. Maybe Sala´ would send it to him or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't Salai rather sell it and use the money to gamble or something?

Or maybe he would do it for Ezio saving his lover. :P

dxsxhxcx
09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

if I'm not wrong Leonardo died and was buried in France, imagine if we were able to explore the place where he was buried and find some assassin' secrets, that would be cool.. :P (considering that the next game will be set in France, like some theories say, of course) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that's years after the start of ACR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I was talking about the next ancestor (if he end up being french and live centuries ahead of Ezio's time) explore the place and not Ezio...

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:46 PM
I like that idea. Maybe Sala´ would send it to him or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe he would do it for Ezio saving his lover. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I say he'd probably sell it to Ezio :P

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:48 PM

Or maybe he would do it for Ezio saving his lover. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I say he'd probably sell it to Ezio :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can totally see that happening. Salai runs up to Ezio and is all like, "Hey man, I need some cash, Leo wanted me to give this to you, but I want 100,000 florins instead."

LightRey
09-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I can totally see that happening. Salai runs up to Ezio and is all like, "Hey man, I need some cash, Leo wanted me to give this to you, but I want 100,000 florins instead."
Lol, you make him sound like a drug addict.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Lol, you make him sound like a drug addict. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, actually, if it would follow the trend of the previous games Salai would make you gather 6 artifacts or something.

NewBlade200
09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Perhaps Leonardo's crypt could be where Ezio left his own armor, and you have to find keys of some sort to enter the place.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Perhaps Leonardo's crypt could be where Ezio left his own armor, and you have to find keys of some sort to enter the place.

If he has his own armor, and if AC3's ancestor's time period takes place after the renaissance.

SixKeys
09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
To be honest, I never saw the appeal of the armor of Alta´r. It's a hundred times better than the Brutus armor, of course, but I always thought it made Ezio look too buff. The best "ultimate armor" in the games so far is the Drachen armor, which unfortunately is only a skin. The colors are great and the armor itself makes Ezio look more slender. I'd rather see that one (or some variation of it) make a return in future games than either Alta´r's armor of the Brutus armor.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
To be honest, I never saw the appeal of the armor of Alta´r. It's a hundred times better than the Brutus armor, of course, but I always thought it made Ezio look too buff. The best "ultimate armor" in the games so far is the Drachen armor, which unfortunately is only a skin. The colors are great and the armor itself makes Ezio look more slender. I'd rather see that one (or some variation of it) make a return in future games than either Alta´r's armor of the Brutus armor.

I don't really like the Drachen armor. I think it looks templar-ish.

SixKeys
09-16-2011, 07:51 PM
How does it look Templar-ish? The Templars never wore a specific type of armor in these games. (Unless you count the ones from the first game and their only distinguishing trademarks were the helmet and white robes.)

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I dunno, the hood reminds me of Rodrigo's hood from the first game, and the color set-up seems to be missing one of the crucial Assassin colors, white.

I just don't like the look of it.

Animuses
09-16-2011, 08:06 PM
I dunno, the hood reminds me of Rodrigo's hood from the first game, and the color set-up seems to be missing one of the crucial Assassin colors, white.

I just don't like the look of it.
I like the drachen armor skin, except for the full body armor part of it. If it had less armor then it would look even better.

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
I just want Ezio to have a set of Ultimate Armor named after him, along with a weapon.

I mean, there was Maria's Dagger, La Volpe's Bite, and Bartolomeo's Axe. Where is the Weapon of Ezio?

SixKeys
09-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Well, Ezio is still the current hero of the series. He probably wouldn't name a weapon after himself. I wouldn't be surprised if in AC3 the next ancestor will find something named after Ezio, though.

CRUDFACE
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM
for the Leonardo armor, the armor of Altair was originally going to be made by Leonardo for Ezio, but then they changed it so that it was made by Altair. And the thing where Ezio ran through Monteriggioni...I think they just reused a character model seeing as when he got there he was already wearing the armor of Altair instead of retrieving it as he'd have to. He can't already be wearing something he's trying to find already.

Ezio will probably get something later named after himself, like Sixkeys says he is the current hero, seems weird if Ezio wielded the "sword of Ezio". I'm pretty sure Altair didn't call his armor the "armor of Altair" when he first made it.

Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:

It's a memory, which means Ezio did get the armor and the fact that completing the temples was part of the overall story sort of adds up.

And Ezio moves just fine with it on as seen in gameplay. Some say he may have locked it up, but why would you leave behind armor that could and might have saved your life.

SixKeys
09-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm replaying Brotherhood right now. I intend to do all the Romulus lairs, but leave the armor locked as far away from me as poss.... er, I mean, to keep it safe. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As for why Ezio would just leave it there, probably because he actually took a good, long look at it and decided his career as a stealthy assassin would be over as soon as he put on that bear costume?

Jexx21
09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Well, yea, the Drachen Armor isn't canon, so any complaints I have against it don't really count.

Now, don't get me wrong, the Brutus armor isn't perfect either, for me, if they just split the kilt in half in the back so it looked more like Ezio could be mobile in it, it would be awesome.

The Drachen armor just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Calvarok
09-16-2011, 11:28 PM
I really think that Ezio just put the armor away after killing Cesare. Getting the last romulous key was an important part of destroying borgia influence (It stopped the Borgia cardinal's plan), so I think he got it before killing or arresting Cesare.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
I'm replaying Brotherhood right now. I intend to do all the Romulus lairs, but leave the armor locked as far away from me as poss.... er, I mean, to keep it safe. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As for why Ezio would just leave it there, probably because he actually took a good, long look at it and decided his career as a stealthy assassin would be over as soon as he put on that bear costume?

Lmao, I swear, I just wanted to take that dagger out! I like that one and the bone dagger which for some reason you can buy in a store.

But Ezio already sticks out anyways when he walks down the street glowing pure white with the symbol of his family on his sleeve. TBH, I don't see why he can't just take off the pieces that matter and put them on his regular clothes.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Well, yea, the Drachen Armor isn't canon, so any complaints I have against it don't really count.

Now, don't get me wrong, the Brutus armor isn't perfect either, for me, if they just split the kilt in half in the back so it looked more like Ezio could be mobile in it, it would be awesome.

The Drachen armor just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
Wasn't it actually Perotto's armor or something?

swiftkinfe
09-17-2011, 06:22 AM
In project legacy Francesco was trained by Ezio in the Drachen armor.. And keep in mind aside from the Raiden skin the Animus needs memory data to load a skin so at a point Ezio did use the Drachen.

AnthonyA85
09-17-2011, 07:29 AM
As far as "Weapon of Ezio" is concerned, it'll either be a notched Cinquedea (which are very rare these days), or some other renaissance eara weapon.

Or, we might get the hookblade for the next ancestor to use, depending on how good it is.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
As far as "Weapon of Ezio" is concerned, it'll either be a notched Cinquedea (which are very rare these days), or some other renaissance eara weapon.

Or, we might get the hookblade for the next ancestor to use, depending on how good it is.

I'd feel a little scared using a rusty old hookblade that my ancestor from 400 years back used http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif