PDA

View Full Version : Saving problem

TheEvilMyth
03-27-2011, 09:49 PM
I have played Assassin creed brotherhood for a long time

The game saved my status (missions - money ..._

I closed the game

after an hour , I opened the game again & load my saved game.

But its start with my previous status ( all the things I have done before an hour is gone )( It seems that I didn't play it before an hour ).

I thought that is an error. I played these missions & buy these items again , then save my work. when I load it , all my status returned to the beginning ( all my work & playing was for nothing !! )

I have the same problem with another game ( prototype )

how can I fix this problem ?

(( accept my respect ))

TheEvilMyth
03-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Any solution ?

TheEvilMyth
03-28-2011, 06:28 PM
so ?

Vizkos
03-28-2011, 07:47 PM
If you've had the same issue with other games, it is likely a problem with Windows or your hardware. Ensure you are running the game as an administrator, and have User Account Controls turned off (Vista/7)

TheEvilMyth
03-29-2011, 07:11 AM
I did what u told me

but the problem stayed

ace3001
03-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Is your Windows username having any "special" characters? I mean, non alphanumeric?

Acherrum
03-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Is your Windows username having any "special" characters? I mean, non alphanumeric?

Per example, don't use characters like: , , , , , etc. etc.

TheEvilMyth
03-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Nop

my char name is Legend

TheEvilMyth
03-30-2011, 07:58 PM
I have the problem with just 2 games
Assassin creed brotherhood & prototype

I gave both of their files to my friend

he hasn't any problem with them

I hope to find a solution XD

chadd1974
03-31-2011, 03:50 AM
OK got a save game problem as well. I exited the game and later on I started to play it again and no saved games. None at all. I checked everywhere on my puter. Temp files, save game files(yes in the right spot)i even checked the recycling bin. It just disapeared. been playing this game for a little while. have logged probally in excess of 40 hours. My only option is to start the game from scratch.

Makes me not want to play the game. I think I had like 40-41% sync. Is there any way to get my saved game back? Is there some trick to finding the file hidden somewhere that it's not soposed to be?

I even tried the "restore previous version" in the save games folder. Says no previous saved games. And yes i am looking in the right spot in the Users dirrectory etc. Anyways any help to restore my game would be appreciated. BTW am using win7

TheEvilMyth
03-31-2011, 06:30 PM
Any solution for my problem ?