PDA

View Full Version : AC:Revelations Italian dub?

gtamaniak2008
08-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Will there be italian dubbing in next AC?

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 09:12 AM
should be. Ezio talked a small bit in italian in the demo

gtamaniak2008
08-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Mikatsuki95
Thanks, good to know.

Turkiye96
08-06-2011, 04:22 AM
well there have been a lot of threads about this, Im not exactly sure some people say Italian some say Arabic some say Turkish. but i wouldn't bet on it being Italian as the majority of Istanbul would be talking Ottoman rather than Italian. And seeing as Ottoman as a language uses the letters of Arabic but the actual world are Turkish, and seeing how Turkey is the successor to the Ottomans, and its in Turkey for the most part, it would make more sence to put Turkish subs, not that they couldn't do Arabic tho... i am bias on the matter. but i think they will not have dubs ( even tho the people on the streets in the demo were talking turkish)

Mr_Shade
08-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
well there have been a lot of threads about this, Im not exactly sure some people say Italian some say Arabic some say Turkish. but i wouldn't bet on it being Italian as the majority of Istanbul would be talking Ottoman rather than Italian. And seeing as Ottoman as a language uses the letters of Arabic but the actual world are Turkish, and seeing how Turkey is the successor to the Ottomans, and its in Turkey for the most part, it would make more sence to put Turkish subs, not that they couldn't do Arabic tho... i am bias on the matter. but i think they will not have dubs ( even tho the people on the streets in the demo were talking turkish) I 'think' the original poster is asking about an Italian voice track - for the entire game?

Ubisoft publishes most titles with different languages supported - such as German, French and Italian - the entire voice work in the game is then 'dubbed' into those languages.

With ACR - at present we do not have a full list of supported languages so it's best to check with the official site at a later date.

Serrachio
08-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
well there have been a lot of threads about this, Im not exactly sure some people say Italian some say Arabic some say Turkish. but i wouldn't bet on it being Italian as the majority of Istanbul would be talking Ottoman rather than Italian. And seeing as Ottoman as a language uses the letters of Arabic but the actual world are Turkish, and seeing how Turkey is the successor to the Ottomans, and its in Turkey for the most part, it would make more sence to put Turkish subs, not that they couldn't do Arabic tho... i am bias on the matter. but i think they will not have dubs ( even tho the people on the streets in the demo were talking turkish) I 'think' the original poster is asking about an Italian voice track - for the entire game?

Ubisoft publishes most titles with different languages supported - such as German, French and Italian - the entire voice work in the game is then 'dubbed' into those languages.

With ACR - at present we do not have a full list of supported languages so it's best to check with the official site at a later date. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One thing I'd like to know is whether Ezio will still say Italian phrases in the game, or will he now say Turkish phrases because he's in Constantinople?

xCr0wnedNorris
08-06-2011, 09:51 AM
I believe they communicate in Latin. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Mr_Shade
08-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:

One thing I'd like to know is whether Ezio will still say Italian phrases in the game, or will he now say Turkish phrases because he's in Constantinople? Well I guess time will tell.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

There's a lot of voice work in the game, so I would think he may slip into his old ways.. but only Ezio knows for sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

notafanboy
08-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

With ACR - at present we do not have a full list of supported languages so it's best to check with the official site at a later date. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One thing I'd like to know is whether Ezio will still say Italian phrases in the game, or will he now say Turkish phrases because he's in Constantinople? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well... he does say "si" in the e3 demo