PDA

View Full Version : Tomatoes

BAMB0
11-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Where else can you find this? I know in the first lair you encounter at the start of the game holds 6 tomatoes. But like an idiot, I sold them all because I thought they were just used for trade to get money. I wasn't aware I was going to need them later for a shop quest.

I have 3/8 right now but have no idea where to find anymore. I've redone some missions with bandits because they carry nice loot but no luck and I've opened a good amount of chests with no luck either.

Is there somewhere I can get these? Because I know some chests aren't randomized and do hold certain chests like the ones that hold the shrunken heads and such. So does anyone know a place to find tomatoes?

ACII_Addicted
11-22-2010, 02:52 PM
I got screwed up worse than you. I didn't realize Quest Items existed up until 4th sequence and i had sold them ALL. Now i just keep doing Contracts in luck that my Targets will carry something of value, i hunt Borgia Messengers and pretty much loot anything... with the single hope i find at least a few items >.>

And sorry i couldn't answer your question ^^

BAMB0
11-22-2010, 03:56 PM
No I sold them all too lol

I was just lucky enough to find 3 from quests and random chests. But it seems that its still not enough because I'm missing 5 and I'm getting impatient lol

Pitalla
11-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Tomatoes are easy to get, they are susually in treasure chests or in assasination contracts. Send your assasins in those Assasination contracts, its the easiest way.

By the way keep an eye for shrunken heads, those are the hardest ones to come by.

BAMB0
11-23-2010, 11:41 AM
I have sent my assassins on every contract where you get an item. There are no more left. Or do tomatoes come with the contracts regardless if it says an item or not?

Also I have the 2 shrunken heads, they were easy to find since there are 2 specific chest that they are hidden in. It's the tomatoes I sold like an idiot and now cannot find any lol