PDA

View Full Version : [Assassin's Creed: Revelations] a particular weapon

Ezio_ilMentore
07-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is based in the best place and the best time era to have this weapon, which is in Constantinople, Turkey and probably back in the Holy Lands (as seen in the trailer, some templar leader attempted to hang Ezio at the Fortress seen from the first Assassin's Creed).
Sorry, I don't have much reference for this weapon. I've only seen this weapon in the show Deadliest Warrior (on channel Spike) in the episode of "Vlad the Impaler vs Sun Tzu" (I strongly believe their experiments and testings are bias and sometimes inaccurate).
The weapon is the KILIJ SWORD. It is very much a scimitar variation, for it is a slim and razor-sharp curved blade. This weapon is known to cut through flesh and bones swiftly with total ease. What gives its ability to do such damage is due to the heavier and slightly thicker top area of this curved blade. The top part adds more weight to the blade as it's swinged, that gives it enough force to fly through flesh and bones as if there's no resistance. The origins of this blade is from the Ottoman Empire (Turkey), therefore you should be able to find this blade in the places that's going to be in Assassn's Creed Revelations.

I'm wondering if there's anybody else that have heard of this Kilij sword? If so, can anyone give me a clue that this weapon is definately going to be in Assasdsin's Creed Revelations?

roostersrule2
07-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Ezio_ilMentore:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is based in the best place and the best time era to have this weapon, which is in Constantinople, Turkey and probably back in the Holy Lands (as seen in the trailer, some templar leader attempted to hang Ezio at the Fortress seen from the first Assassin's Creed).
Sorry, I don't have much reference for this weapon. I've only seen this weapon in the show Deadliest Warrior (on channel Spike) in the episode of "Vlad the Impaler vs Sun Tzu" (I strongly believe their experiments and testings are bias and sometimes inaccurate).
The weapon is the KILIJ SWORD. It is very much a scimitar variation, for it is a slim and razor-sharp curved blade. This weapon is known to cut through flesh and bones swiftly with total ease. What gives its ability to do such damage is due to the heavier and slightly thicker top area of this curved blade. The top part adds more weight to the blade as it's swinged, that gives it enough force to fly through flesh and bones as if there's no resistance. The origins of this blade is from the Ottoman Empire (Turkey), therefore you should be able to find this blade in the places that's going to be in Assassn's Creed Revelations.

I'm wondering if there's anybody else that have heard of this Kilij sword? If so, can anyone give me a clue that this weapon is definately going to be in Assasdsin's Creed Revelations? if you get one of the collectors editions there is in game content where you search vlads prison or something and you find his sword which can banish any foe or something like that so yea the kilij sword will probably be in ACR and even if you dont get a CE it will probably come in dlc later next year