PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Do I have any choice but to start over?

mk5652
03-20-2008, 06:40 AM
Start of 4th memory, I went to Damascus and visited the vantage points and rescued to people before going to the Assassins Bureau.

When I eventually made my way to the Bureau, I found out that none of the investigation points are flagged on the map. It just says use the vantage points to scout for them, which I'm unable to do since I've already visited them. As such, I've got an empty map with no investigations complete.

Is there anything I can do? I tried restarting the game, the console, etc. hoping it would reload the information and recognise that I've done the vantage points (and thus show what they should have revealed), but alas not.

Do I have to start the game over? I'd really rather not have to play through some of the earlier stuff again.

katz_bg
03-20-2008, 07:46 AM
remember the blue walls you couldn't pass ?
one of them is now gone. a new district is unlocked and you have to find a tower within it. towers in other districts won't help you.

It is NOT a bug and restarting WILL NOT help. the bureau leaders tell you in which district you have to go to. once you synchronize in any tower of a new district you'll have all the other towers on the map.

this is all you need to do, and if it doesn't work for you look again until it does. there is no other solution.

dozens of people ask that and are explained as detailed as possible, but still somehow manage to not get through it.

McMasterJ
03-20-2008, 07:42 PM
HOLY POO! like two months sence our last memory 4 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I thought we were done!!! WHY GOD WHYYY!!!!!

ps..im going for forum actor of the year.