PDA

View Full Version : revelations ezio return to sanctuary



sassinscreed
06-04-2011, 12:52 PM
THIS MAYBE CONTAINS MINOR AC:B SPOILERS

on beginning of brotherhood when you are free running with desmond on your way to sanctuary and he has some visions of past, he sees old ezio return to sanctuary
i thought that we will see that on the ending of brotherhood but when i completed it it has not so i guess that ezio will return to sanctuary for some reason in revelations

Noble6
06-04-2011, 01:03 PM
We will learn about it in ACR but we won't get to see him returning there.They said that in gameinformers podcast. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RzaRecta357
06-04-2011, 04:54 PM
I write this out every few days. Here it comes in detail.

When Ezio escaped the villa. He had to bar the door. Check.

Desmond and Lucy arrive at the villa. The door is barred. Check.

Ezio has stashed the apple, but needs to leave a code.

He returns to the villa, going in the way he normally does. Only when he gets there, he realizes he barred the door years ago when he was escaping.

He turns around and heads downstairs. Check.

Desmond and lucy are standing at the barred door. Desmond turns and see the ghost of Ezio whom also realized the door was barred. Check.

Desmond follows the ghost of Ezio all the way back to the basement of the villa.

Ezios ghost goes up and writes the code on the wall behind the door.

He then runs downstairs and has one last look around the basement before departing.

Desmond see's Ezio's ghost doing the one final look before leaving.


Honestly, why do people not understand this?

Mic_92
06-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I write this out every few days. Here it comes in detail.

When Ezio escaped the villa. He had to bar the door. Check.

Desmond and Lucy arrive at the villa. The door is barred. Check.

Ezio has stashed the apple, but needs to leave a code.

He returns to the villa, going in the way he normally does. Only when he gets there, he realizes he barred the door years ago when he was escaping.

He turns around and heads downstairs. Check.

Desmond and lucy are standing at the barred door. Desmond turns and see the ghost of Ezio whom also realized the door was barred. Check.

Desmond follows the ghost of Ezio all the way back to the basement of the villa.

Ezios ghost goes up and writes the code on the wall behind the door.

He then runs downstairs and has one last look around the basement before departing.

Desmond see's Ezio's ghost doing the one final look before leaving.


Honestly, why do people not understand this?

It's beyond me. I mean if you just think about it..god I can't even find the words to express how I feel about this.

I guess some people just don't pay attention to the story and miss a few things.

rileypoole1234
06-04-2011, 07:24 PM
I might have missed something but, how does Ezio know the code? I never understood that.

RzaRecta357
06-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I might have missed something but, how does Ezio know the code? I never understood that.

The apple told him.

twenty_glyphs
06-04-2011, 09:21 PM
It also appears that Ezio pauses and looks back a couple of times, as if he's intentionally showing the way for Desmond. Since he's going to the villa to leave the clue in the first place, he must know more about Desmond. If he went back after the events of Revelations, it's likely he fully understands the bleeding effect and how everything will play out with Desmond seeing those memories if he's back in the same location they originally happened (which is how many of the visions Desmond sees in Monterrigioni seem to play out, when he's in the location they actually happened).

cless711
06-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I might have missed something but, how does Ezio know the code? I never understood that.

The apple told him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This makes me wounder how much Ezio knows after learning from the apple.

RzaRecta357
06-05-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm pretty positive the mentor knows ALL sorts of things and it's probably Ezio who finds it out originally and passes the information on.

Reading the three comic book issues of the fall, you see that everything Ezio -- and the mentors after him learned is lost before the beginning of AC1.

samward
06-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I write this out every few days. Here it comes in detail.

When Ezio escaped the villa. He had to bar the door. Check.

Desmond and Lucy arrive at the villa. The door is barred. Check.

Ezio has stashed the apple, but needs to leave a code.

He returns to the villa, going in the way he normally does. Only when he gets there, he realizes he barred the door years ago when he was escaping.

He turns around and heads downstairs. Check.

Desmond and lucy are standing at the barred door. Desmond turns and see the ghost of Ezio whom also realized the door was barred. Check.

Desmond follows the ghost of Ezio all the way back to the basement of the villa.

Ezios ghost goes up and writes the code on the wall behind the door.

He then runs downstairs and has one last look around the basement before departing.

Desmond see's Ezio's ghost doing the one final look before leaving.


Honestly, why do people not understand this?

I came to nearly the same conclusion when playing ACB. But the gamer informer podcast does say that they go into some detail about Ezio returning to the villa, so there must be a bit more to it then we know so far

Assassin_M
06-05-2011, 02:25 AM
He returned because he left the toilet seat Up

NoobBoy101
11-26-2011, 01:20 PM
I just hoped that they would show Ezio going to the villa after the attack either at the end of Brotherhood or in Revelations. Bit dissappointed that its in neither.

Skuldpt
11-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
He returned because he left the toilet seat Up

And you my friend, just made my day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Assassin_M
11-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Skuldpt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
He returned because he left the toilet seat Up

And you my friend, just made my day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A pleasure..

Anyways, this really needs to be locked..

jmk1999
11-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by NoobBoy101:
I just hoped that they would show Ezio going to the villa after the attack either at the end of Brotherhood or in Revelations. Bit dissappointed that its in neither.
glad to see you're living up to your screen name by necro posting... woot for noobs! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif topic closed... or something.