PDA

View Full Version : Future Add-ons / patches - a note to Oleg

DHC2Pilot
12-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Oleg,
Thanks so much for the continued add-ons/patches to this great product. I for one am amazed at the level of dedication your team is putting forth on this (continuing) project. I'd also like to say that I would have absolutely no problem paying for quality add-ons with more planes, maps, and features to keep this sim at the head of the list when it comes to flight sims. No one out there even comes close, and I want it to continue. So, remember, you have myself and countless others who believe in you and your products. Your work shouldn't go unrewarded. I think I speak for everyone here - if you keep it up, we'll buy your products. You've got a great thing going. Thanks!

VMF223_Smitty
12-25-2004, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DHC2Pilot:
Oleg,
Thanks so much for the continued add-ons/patches to this great product. I for one am amazed at the level of dedication your team is putting forth on this (continuing) project. I'd also like to say that I would have absolutely no problem paying for quality add-ons with more planes, maps, and features to keep this sim at the head of the list when it comes to flight sims. No one out there even comes close, and I want it to continue. So, remember, you have myself and countless others who believe in you and your products. Your work shouldn't go unrewarded. I think I speak for everyone here - if you keep it up, we'll buy your products. You've got a great thing going. Thanks! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roger that. Anything this team puts together is worth every penny, ruble, franc, yen, etc.
Thanks for the dedication.

And yeah, thats right, I'm a fanboy.

Phil_C
12-25-2004, 12:46 PM
I just love how the team that produced the game, is still behind it and listening to those who use the product.

to bad many other companies cant be like this.

GRYPHON_401Cdn
12-25-2004, 12:52 PM
This sim is fantastic and I play it all the time. However, to keep everyone up to date with all the patches and add ons I suggest Oleg plans a Gold version with FB+AEP+PF+subsequent patches in the summer to consolidate what Ubi has to sell and new users would have to buy in order to get online and play it. This also gives Oleg the chance to make some more money.

Latico
12-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Just my honest opinion here, but if we compare PF against it's only competitor "CFS2" for what we got "in the box" and set a value based on what the retail price of CFS2 came out with, I believe that we will find that PF was seriously UNDERPRICED.

Either that or CFS2 was horribly overpriced.

Does anyone disaggree?

RAAF_Furball
12-27-2004, 12:05 AM
Here, Here !!

Good Topic !!

Supported and endorsed by RAAF !!

(Let's not go saying "underpriced", though, please. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

ReligiousZealot
12-27-2004, 12:23 AM
I apologize! Haha! Silly me, I just posted on a similar topic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I wish to point your attention to it as well, so check it out: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=9291018652

pettera
12-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Yes, Mr. Maddox. We would be more than happy to pay for mission add-ons or other add-ons you provide. This game is grossly underpriced compared to lots of other games. So many of us are actually willing to pay more. The simplest for you would prpbably be to put together a set of missions (or static campaigns) and sell it. Note that this could also serv as patching for the non-onliners.

There are a few alternatives already in the market. I haven't bought them but would buy yours even though I hardly have time to use them.

So, thanks for your effort.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Petter