PDA

View Full Version : AC:Revelations Factions Abilities

Brunadas
11-17-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi guys,I don't know what is the habilities that you unlock by completing faction challenges like in Group 2 it says: "Unlocks Romani Faction ability"-This is a example.

Now I seen somewhere that thiefs will steal money for you and they will loot dead guards.And how about the Romanies and Mercenaries,which is their ability?

Thanks

nash_trickster
11-17-2011, 01:03 PM
The Romanis poison guards that cross your path...

I don't use Mercenaries that often so haven't noticed yet what their special ability is.

Brunadas
11-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by nash_trickster:
The Romanis poison guards that cross your path...

I don't use Mercenaries that often so haven't noticed yet what their special ability is.

Ah ok,thank you.Yes I don't either but if their ability was any good I would use them more.

Does anyone know which is the Mercenaries abilities?

Cheers

zoem007
11-17-2011, 03:05 PM
the thieves pick pocket people on the streets...

Brunadas
11-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by zoem007:
the thieves pick pocket people on the streets...

If you read my 1st post you see that I know what thiefs ability is,i don't know is Mercenaries,whats their ability?

Cheers

ExercitusFortis
11-18-2011, 10:33 PM
The Mercenary ability is that they push away beggars that you encounter

travLSU
11-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Do they perform these abilities automatically, or do you have to order them to like the "distract" and "lure away" actions?

Thanks in advance.

Brunadas
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Alex_Gauthier:
The Mercenary ability is that they push away beggars that you encounter

Thank you very much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

travLSU they do it automatically.

travLSU
11-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Thank you very much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

travLSU they do it automatically.

Much appreciated.

ExercitusFortis
11-19-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by travLSU:
Do they perform these abilities automatically, or do you have to order them to like the "distract" and "lure away" actions?

Thanks in advance.

They do it automatically

ExercitusFortis
11-19-2011, 10:32 PM
And no problem guys. Happy to help

BlancoCreed
12-08-2011, 10:33 PM
That was helpful, thanks.

csxpop
12-09-2011, 08:11 AM
I have been having similar problems with the control on PS3 which on thieves only gives me options to follow,& stop, while on UTUBE views the players are given "Lure Away". I have changed out the controller & that didn't help?

bigfan72007
12-10-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm sick of trying to fast walk and it automatically pick pocketing people. Seems to always happen when I'm trying to be stealthy and pick pocket people. I really wish they'd change the button you use to pick pocket so this would stop happening. Not sure how they overlooked that in the first place.

AnthonyA85
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by bigfan72007:
I'm sick of trying to fast walk and it automatically pick pocketing people. Seems to always happen when I'm trying to be stealthy and pick pocket people. I really wish they'd change the button you use to pick pocket so this would stop happening. Not sure how they overlooked that in the first place.

It's been like that for the last 3 years, since AC2.

brettos10
12-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bigfan72007:

you have to lock onto your target (dunno what button, it is F on PC)

wolve67
12-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Thieves pick pocket people and dead guards, Romanies poison the guards they go off with, mercenaries push away peasants and people that get in your way, they also deal with inquisitory guards.