PDA

View Full Version : venice - golden mask HELP

aceinnw
08-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Ok trying to get the golden mask.. I cannot complete the race sequence in the 2 minutes I have tried like a thousand (OK maybe not) times. May throw my controller through the screen. Anyway, is there anyway (even a cheat code) to by-pass a sequence. Any hints. i knwo I can't go on unless I compelte it and I am about ready to just stop playing the game.

The_Hunger
08-19-2010, 07:11 AM
dont mean to be a jerk but how are u not completing it? AC2 is so easy........

there is no tricks or cheats that i am aware of to improve ur speed or what not. or cheats to skip past it unless some1 does it for u or give u a saved game and send it to u.

all i can say is keep trying and learn the route predict when the next beacon will be instead of waiting to know where it is.

RipYourSpineOut
08-19-2010, 11:00 AM
If you're having trouble following the free-running sequences (when you jump onto the boxes with the white marker), maybe practice on other places. Get used to the path you have to go through. Try and avoid falling and follow the shortest route to the next checkpoint.

If all else fails, use walkthrough videos on Youtube and see how the player completed it, and follow every thing he/she does

Stay determined! Don't let one challenge keep you down. Soon, you'll complete it, and be able to continue and enjoy everything AC2 has to offer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

aceinnw
08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. Am just frustrated. Not use to playing with an Xbox controller, usually play just PC RPG's.

FtSoldier1959
08-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
If you're having trouble following the free-running sequences (when you jump onto the boxes with the white marker), maybe practice on other places. Get used to the path you have to go through. Try and avoid falling and follow the shortest route to the next checkpoint.

If all else fails, use walkthrough videos on Youtube and see how the player completed it, and follow every thing he/she does

Stay determined! Don't let one challenge keep you down. Soon, you'll complete it, and be able to continue and enjoy everything AC2 has to offer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Xent advice,stay determined,,,anger is a killer to problems,,,do what spine suggests youtube
google for walkthroughs,,,

stay focused,,beat the game don't let the game beat u,,,,,

swordsman1984
08-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah it was annoying. Shortest route is to reach the end of roof straight ahead of starting point across a balcony. At the left end of the rooftop, there's a free-run but u will have to drop onto a platform before starting free-run.

Once u get the flag - check point is behind you and there is a free-run to reach the top of the roof immediately to the right. Once on roof , it is jus straight run to check point across a balcony.

Really was annoying until i found this route.

JohnConnor2012
09-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Well, you've probably done it by now (or not) but the trick is towards the end, Ezio needs to dive into the canal top reach the penultimate target, not try to reach it via a rooftop route.

swordsman1984
09-04-2010, 10:41 AM
^ Oh.. Its the first challenge of a race ...Silly me... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .I was referring to the third challenge where ezio needs to collect flags(3) and bring it back to a check point before opponent picks the flag which was really hard.

I have played so many race objectives that first challenge(RACE) was a walk in the park. I think the third challenge would surely tick him off more than me i guess. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif.

Anyways - race sequence can be reached with free-runs and final checkpoint is on a boat nearer to platform. So can be reached both on ground and water.But ground is better as ezio is faster on ground than water.