PDA

View Full Version : What are knight templers

nicksezhelp
01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
what are the knight templers good for i got a few but what do u get if u get all of them also what are ther flags there for as well i mean it must do something? can any tell me plz!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Crash_Plague
01-04-2008, 11:28 AM
They really do nothing other than give you a checkpoint if you die or to make you fell better about yourself.

if you collect all of a cerain type of flag or kill all the templars, you get one of the "additional memories" complete, but it still does nothing. All it really does is give you achievements (on the xbox) or give you 100% completion for the PS3.

avsrule247
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
They give you achievements if you are on the 360. On the PS3 - satisfaction that you have defeated a tough enemy in white.

schoolboytom
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
ok for anyone to answer this questions we need to know a few specific things......

....number one: when you ask about the Knights Templars.. do you mean the ones in the game or in general.......

.....Number two:I'm guessing you're referring to the collectible flags hidden in the game.......
..... if not then I'm not quite sure what you mean....

.... anyway i'll try and answer your queries in as many different ways as possible.....

Number One:
The knights Templars in the game Assassins Creed pose as the main enemy of the Assassins Guild.....There are many Templars hidden about the whole game......(usually found in a red helmet, white robes, and a cross on the chest...)to complete an optional objective you must hunt down and kill all the Templars in the game.....maps on the internet may help for this.....If you are confused all of the assassinations which feature in the main storyline are Templars but killing them does not contribute to the total of Templars killed....

Now the Templars in modern day follow a similar root to which we see them in the game......
....now i have no real factual knowledge on the Templars but it is a common story that The knights Templars existed during the Crusades and served in King Richards Army.....Now although serving under King Richard (also known as Richard the Lionheart) it is said that they follow different teachings and fight for a separate cause....

.....from well known stories we also know that the Templars are linked to the mysterious Holy Grail..... although my knowledge and evidence is not strong enough to really connect this point.......

here is a link which may explain more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templars

Number Two:

Now in the game there are a few different sorts of flags.....
Each type of flag is found in a different area......
...these flags are collectibles and optional objectives to the game.....

... if you collect all of a certain type of flag you will complete an optional objective and if you are on an Xbox 360 unlock a special achievement and its allotted gamerscore....

..if youre talking about any real life flags im sorry i cant help you any further....

...hope this helps....

...you may want to put a spoiler alert next time (although im not i would have done)....

-------------------------

I like Dots http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif