PDA

View Full Version : little question about DLC...

Fairus60
12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Well Ive got 2 psn accounts, an american, which I use to download and all that stuff, and a Mexican, because thats my country, I use the Mexican account as my main account,and I plan to download the DLC from the American,thing is the mexican store SUCKS,my question is, if I download the DLC, will it be available in ALL accounts? thanks for your help

Avl521
12-12-2009, 09:55 PM
sorry if I can't provide answers but I have that question too... I have an American copy of the game and an American PS3 but my main account is european (yeah long story...) so from which account must I download DLC?? and if I must download it from the american PSN will it work in my european account?? thanks in advance http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fairus60
12-14-2009, 10:29 AM
anyone?

ScytheOfGrim
12-14-2009, 10:36 AM
DLC will appear on all of your accounts, since it's saved onto the PS3 itself.

Also, make sure you download the DLC from the same region as your copy of the game.
So, Avl521, you'll have to download it form the American PSN Store, since your copy of the game is Region 1. It will still work in your other accounts.

Fairus60
12-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
DLC will appear on all of your accounts, since it's saved onto the PS3 itself.

Also, make sure you download the DLC from the same region as your copy of the game.
So, Avl521, you'll have to download it form the American PSN Store, since your copy of the game is Region 1. It will still work in your other accounts.
wow, thanks a lot for your answer dude!!