PDA

View Full Version : histories of dive bomber/Chronicle of the diving bomber

CornbreadPattie
03-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Komrads,

I did some snooping at the sukhoi.ru forums and found some old info on the Pe-2 addon. It will include all Pe-2 and Pe-3 variants. Here are the direct quotes as translated by Bablefish. I know it sucks.

It is shorter, addition with P -2 will be tyuey
nazyvatsya the "histories of dive bomber". It will add into the
game of cab to all versions P -2 and P -3, which be present now in the
form of Ii- aircraft, the large collection of ground-based technology
(trucks, half track vehicles, antiaircraft gun, gun and different
mock-ups), and also static campaign on P -2. It will be
established ONLY on the united version Of zS+AvN+PKh. Russian
version it will be possible to ustanavlyavat' both to the version
3..0m and to ya..0yam. English - ONLY the version of game after the
installation of addition will become ya..0shchm. disk it left in the
press yesterday above ya..0yam.. Sootvetsvenno, in Moscow and in
the West will appear in 2-3 weeks, and in other cities - in proportion
to delivery by local dillerami.

I introduce serious correction.

The date of output - is not established.

It will leave simultaneously s:

1. by Western relizom P -2 (I hope that +/- the pair of days and not with the larger raznitsoy), where this addon will be tyuey nazyvatsya several on other.
2. DVD by the version of an entire series or immediately the field of this reliza.

So that tovarisc"greatly hurried to be expressed.

It is earlier than Yubisoft of yS let out not will be P -2. But in the manner that they have the process of preparation will take the somewhat larger time (although 4 it is not confident) because of the preparation for sales through the Internet, in contrast to the Russian market, where P -2 will be realized on SD (it occupies its total volume).
But it is here later, unfortunately, it can leave. Since in to pecht' in reality shrewd, but when be printed will be - unknown thus far. There indeed turn to the production.

I advise to wait official announcement on site www.pacific-fighters.com (http://www.pacific-fighters.com)
We themselves will be oriented precisely to it.

But with DVD by the version of an entire series to us to tie not very necessary, since this does not influence the propagation of game. Those, in whom all this be already - by them it is not necessary... Perhaps that for the collection. However, in Russia and CIS fully people which cannot themselves allow the running off of additions or not or considers complex the installation of the sequence of additions (it is agreeable, that some are not understood, as all this to place....).... but want to have everything - is here for them this DVD and there is first of all.
Plus for those, to all in no way was solved or no longer could find one of the necessary disks, in order to obtain complete complete set as one simulator.
Well and for the novices, which and earlier even did not hear with respect to the age of dorasli to the simulators, which such exists.

CornbreadPattie
03-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Komrads,

I did some snooping at the sukhoi.ru forums and found some old info on the Pe-2 addon. It will include all Pe-2 and Pe-3 variants. Here are the direct quotes as translated by Bablefish. I know it sucks.

It is shorter, addition with P -2 will be tyuey
nazyvatsya the "histories of dive bomber". It will add into the
game of cab to all versions P -2 and P -3, which be present now in the
form of Ii- aircraft, the large collection of ground-based technology
(trucks, half track vehicles, antiaircraft gun, gun and different
mock-ups), and also static campaign on P -2. It will be
established ONLY on the united version Of zS+AvN+PKh. Russian
version it will be possible to ustanavlyavat' both to the version
3..0m and to ya..0yam. English - ONLY the version of game after the
installation of addition will become ya..0shchm. disk it left in the
press yesterday above ya..0yam.. Sootvetsvenno, in Moscow and in
the West will appear in 2-3 weeks, and in other cities - in proportion
to delivery by local dillerami.

I introduce serious correction.

The date of output - is not established.

It will leave simultaneously s:

1. by Western relizom P -2 (I hope that +/- the pair of days and not with the larger raznitsoy), where this addon will be tyuey nazyvatsya several on other.
2. DVD by the version of an entire series or immediately the field of this reliza.

So that tovarisc"greatly hurried to be expressed.

It is earlier than Yubisoft of yS let out not will be P -2. But in the manner that they have the process of preparation will take the somewhat larger time (although 4 it is not confident) because of the preparation for sales through the Internet, in contrast to the Russian market, where P -2 will be realized on SD (it occupies its total volume).
But it is here later, unfortunately, it can leave. Since in to pecht' in reality shrewd, but when be printed will be - unknown thus far. There indeed turn to the production.

I advise to wait official announcement on site www.pacific-fighters.com (http://www.pacific-fighters.com)
We themselves will be oriented precisely to it.

But with DVD by the version of an entire series to us to tie not very necessary, since this does not influence the propagation of game. Those, in whom all this be already - by them it is not necessary... Perhaps that for the collection. However, in Russia and CIS fully people which cannot themselves allow the running off of additions or not or considers complex the installation of the sequence of additions (it is agreeable, that some are not understood, as all this to place....).... but want to have everything - is here for them this DVD and there is first of all.
Plus for those, to all in no way was solved or no longer could find one of the necessary disks, in order to obtain complete complete set as one simulator.
Well and for the novices, which and earlier even did not hear with respect to the age of dorasli to the simulators, which such exists.

Waldo.Pepper
03-02-2006, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">game of cab </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif