PDA

View Full Version : bobbing view?

mrchief128
02-17-2008, 09:11 AM
when i first installed il-2 2 (1946) and started tried fooling around, i noticed the camera would kind of bob around as i flew, and vibrate when i shot and so on, but after getting some tweaks going, i seem to have lost this feature...how can i turn it back on? or i'm i just insane, and the camera never did that...by the way, the "tweaking" that i did was setting up cachya (a trackir alternative) for il-2

mrchief128
02-17-2008, 09:11 AM
when i first installed il-2 2 (1946) and started tried fooling around, i noticed the camera would kind of bob around as i flew, and vibrate when i shot and so on, but after getting some tweaks going, i seem to have lost this feature...how can i turn it back on? or i'm i just insane, and the camera never did that...by the way, the "tweaking" that i did was setting up cachya (a trackir alternative) for il-2

Capt.LoneRanger
02-17-2008, 09:17 AM
I doubt you actually disabled that effect. It's just that once you trained with TrackIR or similar tools, you are so much used to the freely moving view, you won't notice these effects as drastically as before.

They are still there, though, but the differ from plane to plane.

thefruitbat
02-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Under difficulty settings, enable head shake.

mrchief128
02-17-2008, 09:21 AM
ooooh....thank you...didn't think to look in difficulty settings!!!