PDA

View Full Version : Mission Bar doesn't full up although completing the mission objectives??

HerrKaleun2010
03-19-2010, 10:46 AM
From the beginning of the campaign, when I completed the tutorial mission (Sink 3 Polish ships) and docked at Kiel, I talked to Korvettenkapitan in the harbour. When I talk him to receive mission objects, there is no cross sign and many players recognized that this is the first big bug of the SH5 game. In additin , when you start a new campaign and skip the tutorial mission, you can see 2 places in which you have mission objects. However, in "British Coastal Waters" mission, I sunk almost 100.000 tones of shipping and the mission progress bar didn't filled and I didn't understand that what the hell kind of bug is this. Is there anyone know how to complete these missions? Also I have to say that my SH5 is not original copy. Does it affect these kind of game bugs? Please. Tell me about what to do in order to complete the missions. Thanks for your help people.

GarboMuck
03-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Solution: Don't play a pirated copy of the game, go out and buy it. Have yet to see someone with a legitimate copy of the game with this issue.

louloupenalty
03-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Well just for your information i'm having this exact problem, but i purchased the online version at gamesload.fr and setup as activation and playing went well except for this annoying thing... I can't benefit of the true + of the game, which is the campaign, while i paid 39,99 for it. Call me a liar if you want, i can send you my order receipt by PM.

wedgie2007
03-19-2010, 05:14 PM
In order for your tonnage to be added to the mission objective you firstly have to be sinking ships in the patrol area indicated by the yellow icon (not the cross)

You can not go too far off the English coast or your tonnage will not count.

This is my experience though

BadWhippet
03-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Well, I think that partly answers my question too.

I'm a bit confused by this mission. After 'patrolling' and sinking a couple of ships, a green tick showed up briefly and mentioned I could continue patrolling or return to base (I think). I'd only sunk something like 10,000 tons so I opted to sink 50,000 tons - which I've now done. But on returning to (a new) base (the Kiel base appears to have leapt over to Bremen now), nothing happens and the mission is marked incomplete if I end here.

So I'm a bit lost (and increasingly bored). I want to complete this so I can move on, but I don't know whether it is that I haven't always been close enough to the yellow icon (no ships ever pass this and I was told to be more agressive), or whether the mission is already screwed and I should therefore start over (again - weep).

EDIT: It was indeed a screwed mission. I'd completed the primary objective (no white cross though, despite this marked as complete) and I'd sunk enough ships along the coast (no white cross for that either, even though the mission bar was full). I restarted the mission and this time everything worked perfectly.

Mr_Shade
03-21-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by HerrKaleun2010:
Also I have to say that my SH5 is not original copy. And on that note I think best to lock the thread..

Owners of genuine copies of the game, if you have any issues, lease contact support via the link in my signature..