PDA

View Full Version : Problem on Hyperlobby

bizerker1
01-29-2006, 08:58 PM
This is probably something very simple but I can't figure it out. It happens most commonly when I jump into a B-25 in a dogfight server, although it has happened occasionally in other planes. I get the engines started and everything seems fine, then I gun the engines to start taxying and I can't move! I have tried removing chocks but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Has anybody else run into this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Biz

bizerker1
01-29-2006, 08:58 PM
This is probably something very simple but I can't figure it out. It happens most commonly when I jump into a B-25 in a dogfight server, although it has happened occasionally in other planes. I get the engines started and everything seems fine, then I gun the engines to start taxying and I can't move! I have tried removing chocks but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Has anybody else run into this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Biz

VW-IceFire
01-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Do the engines rev up or not? If not then you may need to recheck your Select All Engines keybind. I get it all the time where my keybinds go wonky online...they stop responding or they get bound to another key or something like that....bothers me to no end.

The other possibility is that the brakes key is jammed. Check that as well.

Usually its one of those...the aircraft will move, its just not got the inputs to do it yet.

vocatx
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
If they have used one of the "test runways" you will need to "Release Chocks". If you don't have a key bound for that function you can add it in the "controls" section.

bizerker1
01-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks, I don't have a button set to chocks on my bomber profile because I thought I'd never need it. I'll try adding it. Would like to try it out tonight but it looks like I can't get on Hyperlobby, the server won't let me on and their website is down, don't know what is going on. Anyway, thanks for the help!

slo_one23
01-30-2006, 10:46 PM
um u try the brakes?my b-25 wil not move an inch until i release the brakes even at full power and the mixture all that stuff must be some powerful breaks

bizerker1
01-31-2006, 05:54 PM
OK, the same thing happened to me just now. I was on Zeke vs Wildcats and tried to take an F6F off from a carrier. I ran the engine up to full speed and released the chocks like always, and nothing happens. It's like I'm stuck in crazy glue. I don't have brakes engaged so I don't see how this could be the problem. And I am usually able to take off from a carrier even in multiplayer with no problems. This one really beats me!

Biz

AFJ_Locust
01-31-2006, 06:17 PM
The other day a fw did this too me

try throtteling up slowley just an idea

I had to respawn & get a new plane then the fw was fine, that was the first time Ive ever experianced that btw.

bizerker1
01-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, I think I have the problem fixed now. I believe it was the chocks that you have to let go on that type of runway. The other planes wouldn't move because I was using the bomber profile on my stick and it doesn't have chocks on it. I just managed to fly the B-25 OK so hopefully we can put this one to rest. Thanks for the help!

Biz

Redwulf__1
02-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Release the brakes.........no kidding, it is that simple