PDA

View Full Version : its not impossible for desmond to have a japanese ancestor

Radman500
11-21-2010, 09:34 PM
its really not impossible for desmond to have a japanese ancestor..

Ezio has a son. the son decides he does not want to be an assassin and escapes to Portugal for his dream job, of being a explorer.. so he becomes a explorer and sets sail on an exploration.... they land in japan, where this son lets name him fredrico (ezio named him after his brother) and fredrico beign admired by the japanese people etc.. stays in japan.. then fredrico's has a son with a japanese woman.. then that son has a daughter with a japanese woman.. than that daughter has a son with a japanese man... and that son joins the japanese assassins order...

tada desmond has a japanese ancestor

xsatanicjokerx
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same face so no he wont have an ancestor in japan unless for some reason a white man is born to a japanses family. Also its highly unlikely that within the next 500 years his family goes from europe to janpan then back to europe

nukelukespuke34
11-21-2010, 10:49 PM
*facepalm*

It doesnt' matter what his face looks like after a couple generations. He could have a Japanese ancestor, who then has a son with a white woman, who then has a son with another white woman, etc. By the time the bloodline gets to Desmond, he won't have any traces of Japanese features at all.

It's perfectly believable for him to have a Japanese ancestor. WHy is it so hard for people to believe that if someone has non-white ancestors, then THEY must look non-white??

E-Zekiel
11-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same face so no he wont have an ancestor in japan unless for some reason a white man is born to a japanses family. Also its highly unlikely that within the next 500 years his family goes from europe to janpan then back to europe

You consider Desmond to be white? lol

Looks very mixed to me, which is why his face works well for both Italian and Middle Eastern ancestors. That's one thing I always liked about the model, it works for a lot of different things.

I think the guy he is modeled after is either Spanish or Brazilian? I don't remember now.

MetalSnake712
11-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Exactly, Altair's wife was white as well. I'm pretty sure even the facial features of Ezio's father has lost true features of Altair. Even real people's ancestry has at least 1 or 2 different race ancestor.

STAX-K9
11-22-2010, 01:07 AM
personally i dont think itl be a different person/nash untill the desmond thingy has finished when he has to find all those things,probley make a different series all together different people i dno

souNdwAve89
11-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Don't forget that Altair and Maria (Altair's wife. Not Ezio's mom) moved to Mongolia after believing that Genghis Khan having the Sword of Eden. So, it is possible that their child/children could have married a Mongolian or someone of another Asian ethnicity.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Ok wait, I gotta ask, how did Desmond being Japanese or not come up?

Piflik
11-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Actually...Desmond's ancestors don't have to be related with each other at all...Ezio doesn't have to be Altair's descendant and a third ancestor (whatever the era/region he/she lives in) doesn't have to be Ezio's descendant...they are all branches in a tree with Desmond as the trunk...

CRUDFACE
11-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Piflik:
Actually...Desmond's ancestors don't have to be related with each other at all...Ezio doesn't have to be Altair's descendant and a third ancestor (whatever the era/region he/she lives in) doesn't have to be Ezio's descendant...they are all branches in a tree with Desmond as the trunk...

At first i went WTF, but your talking about being on different sides of the same family tree, right? The thing about that is that Ac does this thing where Desmond always looks like his ancestor. But it's just that Japan is done to death in everything that having it in Ac wil feel a bit corny too me.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Piflik:

Well, actually, I think Altair would be Ezio's ancestor. I mean, the odds of 2 Assassin's from the same family that lead the Brotherhood and are related to Desmond seems more likely then 2 separate families, especially since Ezio gets all of Altair's old toys, lol.

Confusious30
11-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Oh yes. Altair, obviously ARAB, is no different to white than Japanese. Nope. None at all.

Wow.

Grandmaster_Z
11-22-2010, 02:54 PM
people need to give up with the japan stuff.

SeekReality
11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
You could say Desmond could have a ancestor from any country if you use that lame "went to explore" excuse.