PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bithday to ME!!!



BillyTheKid_22
01-28-2007, 10:14 PM
http://bitu.no.sapo.pt/PARABENS.jpg



http://www.dirtbike.ws/images/photo/c21d75d37c34ec33f432139cd2d0bf20-2236_1600x1200.jpg



Januray 29th, I am 41 years old!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Vike
01-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Happy Birthday Billy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

@+

MrMojok
01-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday, old man.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Feathered_IV
01-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Enjoy cake! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

woofiedog
01-28-2007, 11:15 PM
http://www.imaginaryfiends.com/temp/beercake.jpg

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Happy Birthday!</span>

BillyTheKid_22
01-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by woofiedog:
http://www.imaginaryfiends.com/temp/beercake.jpg

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Happy Birthday!</span>


I am Laugh!!! Thank you!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BillyTheKid_22
01-28-2007, 11:22 PM
http://www.beaudrymotorsports.com/images/suz/suz_rm125.jpg


Yesterday, My friend, He e-mailed me. He pickup me and I and My friend went to Foss Lake, Oklahoma. He gave me!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif NEW 2007 Suz. RM 125! He from Foss Lake, Oklahoma. I am Okla. City, Oklahoma. He's Owner 10 Suz. RM 450 Dirt bike!!! My friend, He is crazy!!! He still AMA supercross Racing!! He say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

Esel1964
01-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Happy birthday Billy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Hope you have a good one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif.

All the best,M8.

Esel1964
01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:
http://www.beaudrymotorsports.com/images/suz/suz_rm125.jpg


Yesterday, My friend, He e-mailed me. He pickup me and I and My friend went to Foss Lake, Oklahoma. He gave me!!! He from Foss Lake, Oklahoma. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif NEW 2007 Suz. RM 125 He's Owner 10 Suz. RM 450 Dirt bike!!! My friend, He is crazy!!! He still AMA supercross Racing!! He say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

WOW!! Now that's a gift.I used to ride an RM125 when I was 14-15.Great bikes-I'd kill myself now,probably. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BillyTheKid_22
01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Esel1964:
Happy birthday Billy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Hope you have a good one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif.

All the best,M8.


Howdy!! Thank you!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifM8!!

BillyTheKid_22
01-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Esel1964:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:

Yesterday, My friend, He e-mailed me. He pickup me and I and My friend went to Foss Lake, Oklahoma. He gave me!!! He from Foss Lake, Oklahoma. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif NEW 2007 Suz. RM 125 He's Owner 10 Suz. RM 450 Dirt bike!!! My friend, He is crazy!!! He still AMA supercross Racing!! He say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

WOW!! Now that's a gift.I used to ride an RM125 when I was 14-15.Great bikes-I'd kill myself now,probably. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


All time, I used ride with my friend!! I know safety and be careful!! kill and alive!! other my friend still Wheelchair and no legs, no walk!! I am sad!!! My friend, He was crashed AMA Supercross Racing about 4 years ago. He can Atv 4 wheel 400 cc!! I am worry him!!

Esel1964
01-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Esel1964:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:
http://www.beaudrymotorsports.com/images/suz/suz_rm125.jpg


Yesterday, My friend, He e-mailed me. He pickup me and I and My friend went to Foss Lake, Oklahoma. He gave me!!! He from Foss Lake, Oklahoma. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif NEW 2007 Suz. RM 125 He's Owner 10 Suz. RM 450 Dirt bike!!! My friend, He is crazy!!! He still AMA supercross Racing!! He say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

WOW!! Now that's a gift.I used to ride an RM125 when I was 14-15.Great bikes-I'd kill myself now,probably. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


All time, I used ride with my friend!! I know safety and be careful!! kill and alive!! other my friend still Wheelchair and no legs, no walk!! I am sad!!! My friend, He was crashed AMA Supercross Racing about 4 years ago. He can Atv 4 wheel 400 cc!! I am worry him!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear that Billy my dad broke his neck 15 yr. ago,so I know how hard life can be for people in that shape.

RedDeth
01-28-2007, 11:57 PM
any kid that has to start a thread stating happy birthday to me on some forum.....


needs help.

or he needs to get OFF the internet and find real people.

Markku38
01-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Happy Birthday Billy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Markku38:
Happy Birthday Billy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif


Howdy!! Thank you!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mrsiCkstar
01-29-2007, 12:25 AM
happy birthday billy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

SeaFireLIV
01-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by RedDeth:
any kid that has to start a thread stating happy birthday to me on some forum.....


needs help.

or he needs to get OFF the internet and find real people.

What I found really strange was that he was telling about his coming birthday a MONTH ago. Hmmm...

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedDeth:
any kid that has to start a thread stating happy birthday to me on some forum.....


needs help.

or he needs to get OFF the internet and find real people.

What I found really strange was that he was telling about his coming birthday a MONTH ago. Hmmm... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No plm and Not worry!!! Really, Jan. 29th!!! I am happy Birthday!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by mrsiCkstar:
happy birthday billy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif


http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif thank you!!!

fly_zo
01-29-2007, 01:56 AM
Sretan rodjendan !!!

now you have it in croatian too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

tigertalon
01-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Have a good one! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

erco415
01-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Happy Birthday Ace! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

redarrows2006
01-29-2007, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:
http://bitu.no.sapo.pt/PARABENS.jpg



http://www.dirtbike.ws/images/photo/c21d75d37c34ec33f432139cd2d0bf20-2236_1600x1200.jpg



Januray 29th, I am 41 years old!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <span class="ev_code_RED">Happy Bithday Billy</span>

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by fly_zo:
Sretan rodjendan !!!

now you have it in croatian too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif


Dank u Glimlach!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

F0_Dark_P
01-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Happy Birthday! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

and remember you are not older then you feel http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

tsisqua
01-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Happy Birthday, Billy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

My birhday was the 27th. I'm 47.

Be careful on the bike, Sir, but by all means have funhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Larry

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by tsisqua:
Happy Birthday, Billy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

My birhday was the 27th. I'm 47.

Be careful on the bike, Sir, but by all means have funhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Larry

Howdy!!! I know. Thank you!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VF-17_BOOM
01-29-2007, 11:03 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif
Be careful on that bike so you can enjoy a lot more Happy Birthdays!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

BillyTheKid_22
01-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by VF-17_BOOM:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif
Be careful on that bike so you can enjoy a lot more Happy Birthdays!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Howdy!! Thank you!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I hope Bears!!!



http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Albums/2004NFLHelmets/Images/04ChicagoBearsHelmet.jpg