PDA

View Full Version : Probably the silliest question of the day

pcelt
11-18-2004, 11:11 PM
As a relative newcomer to air sims and PF being the first of this series I have may I ask 2 very basic questions re the patch

1) Rate of Fire changes for flak can be made in FMB ----where precisely is that?
2)Ship rate of fire in NGen campaigns etc can be made in the campaign file -----Does this affect something different from what is affected in 1) above .
Please unconfuse me ....... and apologies for my current lack of knowledge re these systems

pcelt
11-18-2004, 11:11 PM
As a relative newcomer to air sims and PF being the first of this series I have may I ask 2 very basic questions re the patch

1) Rate of Fire changes for flak can be made in FMB ----where precisely is that?
2)Ship rate of fire in NGen campaigns etc can be made in the campaign file -----Does this affect something different from what is affected in 1) above .
Please unconfuse me ....... and apologies for my current lack of knowledge re these systems

Saburo_0
11-18-2004, 11:20 PM
FMB = Full Mission Builder So if are building a mission with lots of ships you can lowere flak for better framerates.

NGEN is the Online Campaign Generator. So if you create an online campaign you can also limit flak.

That's about the extent of my knowledgeI'm afraid. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

initjust
11-19-2004, 01:22 AM
When in FMB and have placed a ship, or ships, select a ship and then click on "view/Object" at the top left of the FMB window.

Then select Properties.
In the Properties window near the bottom is a small window labled ROF with a default number of 1.0 in it.
The higher the number the slower the rate of fire will be.
You'll have to experiment with it to find a value you can live with.