PDA

View Full Version : About AC 2.5 and AC 3

DaniBeilin100
03-31-2010, 03:41 AM
I have been thinking and I came up with somthing.
At the end of AC 2 Desmond and the other assassins get's out of the place that AC 2 took place at and they are on the way to their new hiding place.
and while they're talking Rebbeka said the Animus will work while they are driving.

So anyway...
Here is my question to you:
1. AC 2.5 is real?
2. If it does am i guessing correctly: AC 2.5 will be in rome with ezio and when AC 2.5 is over they will finally get to the new hiding place and AC 3 will begin there

Am i right?
I think not XD

El_Sjietah
03-31-2010, 07:24 AM
No idea about what happens in modern times in AC2.5, but the Ezio in Rome bit is correct afaik.

Atkamon
03-31-2010, 08:43 AM
You should put a spoiler tag to the thread title.

TheLeoCrow
03-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I agree on the spoiler part.
I believe they said that Desmont will not appear on 2.5, just Ezio. It may be insinuated though that this is what desmond sees while in the car

LCGuardian
03-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Nolan North (Desmond's voice for those who don't recognize the name) is doing voice work on the new AC game though. So it seems possible that Desmond could make at least an appearance.

El_Sjietah
03-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by LCGuardian:
Nolan North (Desmond's voice for those who don't recognize the name) is doing voice work on the new AC game though. So it seems possible that Desmond could make at least an appearance.

Either that or he does some talking while in the animus. Like when those Truth symbols popped up for the first time. There was some chatter between the geek, the technician chick and Desmond.

Black_Widow9
03-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DaniBeilin100:
I have been thinking and I came up with somthing.
At the end of AC 2 Desmond and the other assassins get's out of the place that AC 2 took place at and they are on the way to their new hiding place.
and while they're talking Rebbeka said the Animus will work while they are driving.

So anyway...
Here is my question to you:
1. AC 2.5 is real?
2. If it does am i guessing correctly: AC 2.5 will be in rome with ezio and when AC 2.5 is over they will finally get to the new hiding place and AC 3 will begin there

Am i right?
I think not XD

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please put *SPOILERS* in your Title.</span> Thanks

LCGuardian
03-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCGuardian:

Either that or he does some talking while in the animus. Like when those Truth symbols popped up for the first time. There was some chatter between the geek, the technician chick and Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's a good point - you wouldn't necessarily need to see Desmond to still have him featuring through his voice. Still, I think if Desmond is going to feature in this game (assuming its a full game with Desmond on Xbox360/PS3/PC as opposed to a Desmond-less Bloodlines on PSP) then he will make a few physical cameos like AC2. Maybe even just sitting in the Animus in the truck at the start of the game and leaving it when they reach the hideout at the end of this game presumably, with some small accompanying conversation. Just my opinion of course.

Cornik22
03-31-2010, 06:02 PM
My guess is, AC:Episodes is gonna tell us what happened to Ezio between sequences 13 and 14. That is, from the time he arrived in Rome until he found the chance to kill Rodrigo Borjia.