PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Bugs

oriaphyn2011
03-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Here are some damn annoying bugs in multiplayer that are re-occurring. I'm level 49 and have played like 36 hours total of Wanted mode and these are the blatant bugs:

1. Smoke bombs don't work sometimes. After I throw a smoke bomb besides a pursuer they still manage to kill me. Happens twice a match.

2. Stuns don't work after smoke bomb. I smoke bomb a guy and he's coughing his guts out then I go up and try to punch him... BUT THERE IS NO PUNCH OPTION!!!. After spamming the punch button on them for 3 seconds and doing nothing they simply kill me. Happens once every 3 matches.

3. The Blender perk... I walk into a crowd and NOTHING HAPPENS. None of the NPCs transform into me. Happens twice a match.

4. Mute. In theory a good skill. In reality it does nothing. I'm standing on level ground (not on a rooftop) and I Mute my pursuer. One second later they kill me. I thought Mute was supposed to stop them from being able to kill you so you can punch them... This is so bad I don't even use Mute anymore. Happens 50% of the time I have Mute equipped thus making it a useless skill.

5. Decoy. So I'm standing next to an NPC who looks like me and I hear whispers. I highlight that NPC then activate Decoy. The NPC stands there motionless for a whole 10 seconds and I facepalm. Happens once every 5 matches.

6. Poison. I know the range to use Poison is so low but when I'm standing beside them spamming the button to Poison them like 20 times and still not getting it off it's kind of frustrating. Happens 20% of the time.

7. After using a smoke bomb and fully stunning an opponent ie. he's knocked out and lying on the ground unable to move for 5 seconds... The chase meter is still going and I have to run like hell and hide from the opponent that I've just knocked out.

That's all for now.

kylebisme
03-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Most of those sound like they might be lag related.

oriaphyn2011
03-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Some may be lag related which means the netcode needs improving.

Crumplecorn
03-30-2011, 03:46 AM
1&3: Learn to live with it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

4. Mute early. Early

6. Learn to go for a standard kill reflexively if poison doesn't work.

The others I've pretty much never experienced, but the above 4 are staples of ACB multiplayer.

Suiaq
03-30-2011, 03:49 AM
when you use Smokebomb/Mute after the pursuer hits the assassinate button, you die...

number 3 is a bug not a lagg... (the only bug in the list.) Mute ability has short variation, but a long range than smoke bomb. you will get killed if the pursuer hits the assassinate button before you use mute... the rest.... LAGG!!!!