PDA

View Full Version : Control maps for CH Combat Stick and Pro Throttle

Scrapper_511
12-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I was wondering if any of you wiser, more seasoned players, can provide me with ready made maps for my CH CombatStick and Pro Throttle USB. I've owned these quality sticks for years but have never used them to their potential, mostly because I've been too lazy to learn how to customize the controls. Could this be just a matter of [you] sharing a custom file and installing it in my CH directory?

FYI, I'm using a merged installation of IL2/PF with latest patch.

Thanks!!!

Scrapper_511
12-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I was wondering if any of you wiser, more seasoned players, can provide me with ready made maps for my CH CombatStick and Pro Throttle USB. I've owned these quality sticks for years but have never used them to their potential, mostly because I've been too lazy to learn how to customize the controls. Could this be just a matter of [you] sharing a custom file and installing it in my CH directory?

FYI, I'm using a merged installation of IL2/PF with latest patch.

Thanks!!!

horseback
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
What? No Pro Pedals?

I use the Combatstick and the Pro Throttle with the Pro Pedals, and I put together a couple of How To Use CH Control Manager files in Word and Powerpoint.

Both are heavy with pictures to go with the text, with enough lines and circles on the pictures to make Arlo Guthrie's eyes glaze over.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you the how to's, along with a profile file or two.

cheers

horseback<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Here's your new Mustangs, boys. You can learn to fly'em on the way to the target. Cheers!" -LTCOL Don Blakeslee, 4th FG CO, February 27th, 1944

Scrapper_511
12-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks for your help horseback even though that last file you were trying to send couldn't make it through my email. Hopefully somebody else will chime in, if not...I got some homework to do.

BrotherVoodoo
12-14-2006, 02:44 PM
If you havn't checked here yet...
http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/
You should find maps, profiles and tons of advice readily available.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o140/99th_RockStar/rocksig.gif

There are only two types of aircraft ??? fighters and targets.

??? Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.

Scrapper_511
12-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks for that link BrotherVoodoo. I'll be sure to check it out and find what I need.