PDA

View Full Version : Just finished it *SPOILERS*

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 05:14 AM
Ok so i just finished assassins creed and now am having to watch the credits? And NO way at all to skip it?? wtf! Its a game that took 4 years to make!
Theres going to be billions of workers!

Anyway, so what did Altair say to Al Mualim in arabic that made Al Mualim understand something?
And why wasnt Altair able to destroy the artifact? Or why wasnt Malik (Who i think, was a REAL cool character) and his men? So what happened to all the people who where "on the path? They go back to normal? Why did subject 16 know so many languages? (lol) he could have wrote it in English.. Unless he wasnt English/American because his chineese writing looks more neater then his english.
Also, its a bot dumb that they actually leave you alone in the building (vidic) with a bunch of info on the computers and stuff (Coulda switched them off)

But still, soo coooool!
(the 9 guys you kill are x100 easier second time around)

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 05:20 AM
Finally credits finished. Reading the emails now.

Phreaky_McGeek
12-09-2007, 05:36 AM
The Pieces of Eden are, as Al Mualim says, temptation itself. Given the power they'd just witnessed it would be impossible for them to destroy it - think the One Ring here.

If the subjects are chosen for their ancestor's memories, then there's a chance that their knowledge would be passed down to him.

There'd be no point in turning them off if Desmond already had the password (which he did, and Vidic didn't know this). Personally I think Lucy left her password on purpose - reading her emails reveals that she becomes angry with Vidic when he leaves his pen in the parking lot, so I doubt she'd leave hers unintentionally. Also, try reading the capitalized letters in her deleted messages...

ScytheOfGrim
12-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Altair only said that "nothing is true and everything is permitted" in Arabic...

If you look through that Arabic thread thingie, you will see the direct translation, which differs slightly...

Phreaky_McGeek
12-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Also, try this

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

(thanks original finder)

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Ok so read all emails on all 3 computers. Why is Leila so important to Lucy? I know its a friend but seems.... like.. she cares alot. Maybe shes got some information or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

And she died in 2007, September. So I guess it would be unlikely for it to be 2012 because Lucy is remembering a FRIENDs death for 5 years?

Ok so maybe I didnt read some of the long boring emails so closely, lol, but am sure it mentioned 5 years somewhere. So i guess its still possible to be 2012.
I tried looking out the window to see any signs of futuristic things, but i could only see a white building and windows.

Phreaky_McGeek
12-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Sosolid:
And she died in 2007, September. So I guess it would be unlikely for it to be 2012 because Lucy is remembering a FRIENDs death for 5 years?

She would. Believe me.

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Probberly would. But she MUST be important. She (obviously) didnt commit suicide, because when someone says "she commited suicide, but i cant see her files because my boss hides it from me" means, she didnt commit suicide. Lol. And she (again) must be important because he wouldnt hide it if it was suicide.

MindTreat
12-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I just gotta say that im VERY disapointed with
UBIsoft now after finishing the game.

Let me tell you why.

First of all, the trailers, and all the hype,
actually shows every single aspect of the game
in a 3 min flick. There was nothing to new to
discover except the storyline.
Second, the game has such huge potential, and
could have been so much more.
Third, there is no indication on the cover, nor
in the trailers that this will be a trilogy.
Fourth, has to do with the third point, i did
not know it was gonna be a trilogy, so i
expected the game to be finished when i actually
finished it. Not some cryptic nonsense.
Fifth, im from Norway. A ps3 game costs 75 euros
here. So you guys expect me to pay a total
of 225 euro for the trilogy, which is in my opinion a total rip off.
Sixth, THERE IS NO ENDING!!! I can't get over that. I wonder who made the decisions about doing it this way.

End statement, im not gonna support UBI anymore
with buying your games. Fool me once, shame on youl... fool me twice shame on me...
You have the first strike with this game,
and i wont be a fool...

Tela
12-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by MindTreat:
I just gotta say that im VERY disapointed with
UBIsoft now after finishing the game.

Let me tell you why.

First of all, the trailers, and all the hype,
actually shows every single aspect of the game
in a 3 min flick. There was nothing to new to
discover except the storyline.
Second, the game has such huge potential, and
could have been so much more.
Third, there is no indication on the cover, nor
in the trailers that this will be a trilogy.
Fourth, has to do with the third point, i did
not know it was gonna be a trilogy, so i
expected the game to be finished when i actually
finished it. Not some cryptic nonsense.
Fifth, im from Norway. A ps3 game costs 75 euros
here. So you guys expect me to pay a total
of 225 euro for the trilogy, which is in my opinion a total rip off.
Sixth, THERE IS NO ENDING!!! I can't get over that. I wonder who made the decisions about doing it this way.

End statement, im not gonna support UBI anymore
with buying your games. Fool me once, shame on youl... fool me twice shame on me...
You have the first strike with this game,
and i wont be a fool...

I understand your frustration with "nothing new" being in the game, from the trailers. There WERE some new things, but you seem to be looking for BIG new things, so I doubt the new LITTLE things would interest you.

As for the "wasn't told it was a trilogy" bit...I'm guessing you don't like surprises? This knowledge, for me, finding out that this great game is actually going to be THREE great games...? This was a special treat.

If money's an issue, simply RENT the next games. That way you can still finish the story, if it even interests you anymore, but you don't spend all that money.

There IS an ending. Cliffhangers are still, in a way, endings. They're just not the endings you expect.

I seriously doubt UBI was "fooling you".

Consider this.

lostassassin123
12-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok so i just finished assassins creed and now am having to watch the credits? And NO way at all to skip it?? wtf! Its a game that took 4 years to make!
Theres going to be billions of workers!

Why did subject 16 know so many languages?
ROFL
I doubt, that 16 wrote this ALONE.
How could he have so much blood and time?
LoL

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Lol, but what i dont get is, wouldnt he die of blood loss after like 1 room? Or is this just just real real REAL fat?

lostassassin123
12-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Lol, but what i dont get is, wouldnt he die of blood loss after like 1 room? Or is this just just real real REAL fat?
ROFL
I just imagened that...
It's realy funny and realy sad at one time...

Fat assassin xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MindTreat
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
@Tela
thx for ya post, appreciate your views.

I wish i could look at it that way. But i can't.
There is no rental services where i live, so that option is not avail.
As for the "fooling" part, i mean that if its a trilogy, it should have been announced as one, with dates on the rest of the releases, at least
approx when they would come.
Like Half Life 2 Episode 2, i knew wasn't gonna be the end, so i was kinda in suspense the whole
time, wondering when it would end. That worked out fine.

And make no mistake, UBI wants to make money.
That part is undeniable. And when ppl want money,
they often tend to various sales tricks.
And thats what i feel... like i've been tricked.

I used to praise UBI games to the sky, but with
this major letdown, a huge dent has been made.

Let me add that i actually bought my ps3 to play this game (among other things of course, but this was a main drag point for me atm)
I also invested in a new lcd tv at the same time to really enjoy the nice gfx.

So yea, i feel very, very short atm...

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Mind Treat, your name explains what you need.

Seriously, it was a fantactic game. If you knew everything that was going to happen, you would know it was a trilogy. It was almost everywhere.
Also, the 220 or whatever dollars isnt going to spent in once night. The next game will take about 1 1/2 years. And then again in another 1 1/2 years. So 3 years in total. Its just like buying 3 different games, you spent the same amount!

And if you dont like cliffhangers so much, dont buy number 2, just go straight to number 3 so you get an ending, happy???

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 12:57 PM
isnt going to be spent in one night**

Tela
12-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by MindTreat:
@Tela
thx for ya post, appreciate your views.

I wish i could look at it that way. But i can't.
There is no rental services where i live, so that option is not avail.
As for the "fooling" part, i mean that if its a trilogy, it should have been announced as one, with dates on the rest of the releases, at least
approx when they would come.
Like Half Life 2 Episode 2, i knew wasn't gonna be the end, so i was kinda in suspense the whole
time, wondering when it would end. That worked out fine.

And make no mistake, UBI wants to make money.
That part is undeniable. And when ppl want money,
they often tend to various sales tricks.
And thats what i feel... like i've been tricked.

I used to praise UBI games to the sky, but with
this major letdown, a huge dent has been made.

Let me add that i actually bought my ps3 to play this game (among other things of course, but this was a main drag point for me atm)
I also invested in a new lcd tv at the same time to really enjoy the nice gfx.

So yea, i feel very, very short atm...

No rentals? I'm sorry.

It is true that companies, ANY company, would want money, but that doesn't always mean that they are just putting something out there, and fiddling with it until they're sure it will make a huge profit. Thought gets put into these games. It's not all about money, or I'm sure a lot less people would have worked on the game, and it would have come out very different, and worse.

MindTreat
12-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Mind Treat, your name explains what you need.

Seriously, it was a fantactic game. If you knew everything that was going to happen, you would know it was a trilogy. It was almost everywhere.
Also, the 220 or whatever dollars isnt going to spent in once night. The next game will take about 1 1/2 years. And then again in another 1 1/2 years. So 3 years in total. Its just like buying 3 different games, you spent the same amount!

And if you dont like cliffhangers so much, dont buy number 2, just go straight to number 3 so you get an ending, happy???

Your tone in ya posting isnt really wanted tbh. Im stating how i experienced it, and you come telling me that something is wrong with me? Come on...ya comments are just not justified.
Ppl are allowed to have different opinions about a game, but making comments on ppl's personality
based on their views is a large step.
Sorry if im not happy with the game you loved.
You should read Tela's post and see how a proper
answer is given.

And im not asking to know whats gonna happen, im asking developers to let us know what to expect.
Im not gonna go do a survey on the net to know what the games are about, tho i feel i'm gonna have to now. I only saw the trailer on 360 for like 6 months ago, and a few pics n flicks on youtube and similar.
I didn't go make a thorough searching just to make sure i knew what the game was about.

Sosolid
12-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh so when i said you need a mind treatment you took it seriously? If someone says "get lost" do you go and get lost? Its a figure of speech, and since it was your name, it mind perfect sence, so i had to mention it. And otherwise, i was giving you my advice on not getting number 2 because you will be dissapointed with a cliffhanger again. So just get number 3, or rent it. Simple http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tela
12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
@ MindTreat: I have to ask....did you actually LIKE the game? Your posts make it seem like you did not, but some people that complain a bit say later that they actually liked the game. So...do you?

@ Sosolid: Even if you didn't mean it, any sort of insult, or ALMOST insult, or even odd "suggestion" are not needed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Simply state yours, and let MindTreat alone about his/hers.

MindTreat
12-09-2007, 01:47 PM
@Tela
Both yes and no actually. I saw a huge potential
for future games, which actually added to the disappointment since i think they didn't really
utilize the full aspect of it.
The gameplay itself, like coming to Damascus for the first time,
was realyl awesome. And gfx wize it was all done beautifull.
So yea, i liked the game for a good while.
But im still kinda torn on how i feel overall...

@sosolid
its ok, im a bit touchy on this subject due to my high expectations.
Well, now i know its gonna be a trilogy, so
if nr 2 has a cliffhanger ending, i will be prepared.