PDA

View Full Version : Unable to reach Squadron Registration here........

LEBillfish
04-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi All;

I'm posting this for the Mods mostly hoping it will attract the right person, yet I have sent emails to the links on the "Squadron List" page to have one added, yet with no luck as neither the squadron has been posted, or a response to my emails made.

Though I realize things have been busy, it somewhat concerns me knowing I must be the foremost priority for all and the center of everyones universe....Well maybe, kinda, not...

But anywho, If I could get a response from someone it would be appreciated, thanks for your time...

T_O_A_D
04-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Send Extreme_One a PT aswell. He is in charge of that stuff still I beleive.

LEBillfish
04-30-2005, 10:56 PM
bump.........PM sent.....a couple days ago

Ktu-78th-Sentai
08-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Ok....tried this and is not happening....As you can see from the date on this, the efforts actually started in March I've tried. So will apply a date to a Squadron Forum post and take it from there. Thanks all who helped....

Kelly/K2/Billfish/Ktu

Tully__
08-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Ktu-78th-Sentai:
Ok....tried this and is not happening....As you can see from the date on this, the efforts actually started in March I've tried. So will apply a date to a Squadron Forum post and take it from there. Thanks all who helped....

Kelly/K2/Billfish/Ktu

Extreme_One resigned a few months back. Bird_Brain has taken up his duties but I don't know if BB's access to change things is sorted yet.