PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with haystacks

DeanOMiite
12-30-2011, 03:11 PM
When I jump into a haystack, the game constantly makes me jump out of it. And it's not because there is somebody already in there or because someone is jumping in on top of me. It just keeps popping me out of it four or five times until it finally lets me stay in it.

So what's happening here? Why can't I hide in the hay?

DeanOMiite
12-30-2011, 04:01 PM
bump?

After some experimenting, I think it might have something to do with where the camera is facing when you enter the haystack, and I've noticed something similar about when I enter blend groups. If I jump into a haystack and start swiveling the camera around while I'm jumping I'll usually wind up jumping back out against my will. Same thing with blend groups, if I don't walk straight into it, the camera jerks around and my character winds up facing the opposite direction (very bad when trying to blend.) I'm not sure my theory is 100% accurate though. Anyone else having these issues?

RobyR
12-30-2011, 04:06 PM
It forces you to jump into it when you don't want to..and it ejects you when you actually want to stay.

I've come to the conclusion that Haystacks hate templars.

Tsuge Kitsune
12-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Most likely it is your camera analog stick still moving a little.

Unfortunately both controllers that I own tend to do this when I let go. And yes..both accurences you mentioned are annoying.

DannyStrong
12-30-2011, 05:42 PM
I've had the same issue. I think its just really sensitive to your left anolog stick