PDA

View Full Version : The power of 3.

YourInnate
05-04-2011, 02:18 PM
If you could bring 2 of the same ability into a game, which would it be?

Also, if you could bring 3 abilities into a game, what kind of set would you run?

Lastly, if you could bring 3 perks into the game, what would they be?

1. Disguise. Spending most of the match as a persona I didn't pick would be way too funny to pass up.

2. Disguise, poison, smoke. Ultimate offense mixed with the single most versatile skill would be my set of choice.

3. Overall cooldowns, wall runner, and silent hunt. Move fast, attack from up high, and free rapid reload on all my abilities. What's not to love?

Ok, I know this thread is stupid, and no, I don't actually want any of this to happen, but I'm kind of bored and curious what you guys would do with the power of 3.

persiateddy95
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
1. Poison, so that I could poison people twice as much.

2. Poison, Firecrackers and Smoke Bomb. I could find my targets, stun my pursuers and still go with poison.

3. Overall Cooldowns, Silent Hunt and Blender. Faster cooldowns, able to move faster without getting less points, and a nice defensive perk.

MonsterJunkese
05-04-2011, 02:33 PM
1. Poison Poison

2. Poison Diguise Charge

3. Wallrunner cooldowns silent hunt

Telum-Dei
05-04-2011, 02:33 PM
1) Guns - Ahem, Kimble Pistols? Yes please!

2) Disguise, Poison, Smoke (Normal disguise - poison setup, but with strong smoke for they moments where 2 targets are in the group)

3) Overall cooldowns, blender, fast getaway

jonthom99
05-04-2011, 02:34 PM
1. Disguise. I couldn't roll with two poisons, I just wouldn't feel secure enough without any defense.

2.Smoke Bomb, Poison, and Disguise/Mute. Mute if I was feeling stun-happy, disguise if I was going for scores.

3.Wall runner for evasiveness and easier acrobatic bonuses.
Silent Hunt for consistent silent/incognito bonuses and getting killstreaks without having discreets in the middle.
Blender for easy defense.

thergbcolor
05-04-2011, 03:02 PM
1. Guns. Lots of guns.

2. Poison, Smoke, Firecrackers - depends on the game mode.

3. Silent hunt, wall runner, overall cooldowns. Making me wish I could have 3 for real!

lx_Reafer_xl
05-04-2011, 03:03 PM
1. Seriously: Knives.
That way I can knife my target/pursuer and even if they try charging/fast running out of it, knife 'em again.
Could also knife multiple targets in team modes, making it harder to start a stun lock.

For teh lulz: Morph.
Imagine trying to find a blended persona when an entire corner of the map is morphed to look like them.

2. Smoke Bomb, Disguise, Poison.
Focus-Hidden-Poison kills ftw.

3. Blender, Cool Downs, Wall Runner.

DigDug510
05-04-2011, 03:04 PM
1. Disguise. Started using it consistently lately and my scores have jumped a bunch. I've traded my defensive set and 7+ stuns a match for more kills. Works for me.

2. Disguise, Smoke, SA Poison. Incognito, Hidden, Focus, SA Posion. 1050pts. Sweet.

3. Blender for D, Overall Cooldowns, and Silent Hunt. I'm thinking of trying Wall Runner, but haven't made the switch yet.

utriej
05-04-2011, 03:12 PM
1. Extra smoke- easily the most versatile ability. Not to mention how many times it'd come in handy for those counter smokes, multiple pursuers, focus/hidden kills, etc.

2. Poison/smoke/RR disguise. Obviuos reasons. Hence why the 3-4 above picked em

3. Overall cooldowns, wallrunner, blender(wanted)/silent hunt(assassinate)

I'm doing this twice, cause I have to include my SuperPro build

1. Extra gun (omg could you imagine? As bad as some matches already are with gunfire, this would have as much as a CoD match, lol)

2. RR gun, Knives, sprint boost

3. Wallrunner, overall cooldowns, chase expert

Ripe Claw
05-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Mine are the same as yours. Focus Hidden Poison kills every 80 seconds? Fuget about it.

Rainie
05-04-2011, 07:30 PM
1. RR Smoke

2. RR Smoke, Mute and SA Poison

3. Blender, overall cooldowns and fast getaway

Strigidae Moth
05-04-2011, 07:59 PM
1. LL smoke (that's saved me so many times=w=)

2. Decoy, LL smoke, and SA Poison. My dream Manhunt profile

3. Overall Cooldowns, Fast Getaway, and Chase Expert

Ritzy-Cat
05-04-2011, 08:26 PM
1. Decoy. Imagine in manhunt having two decoys. Adding up all the people, thats about 12 of the same persona running like pansies... good luck sir

2. RR Throwing Knives, RR Disguise, LL Smoke Bomb. That sort of offers a whole variety of ways to kill so I'd do that. I wouldn't use poison because in some games I'm not reliable with it and in others maybe so. It all depends !

3. Overall Cooldowns, Wall Runner, Silent Hunt. That way I can get some acrobatics on unknowing targets without sacrificing too much of my status bar, as well as further boosting my RR abilities.

cptn_k
05-04-2011, 08:30 PM
1. charge - just to be annoying in wanted

2. disguise, smoke and hidden gun - cover all bases and roofers

3. overall cooldowns, silent hunt and wall runner - I run with SH and WR anyway, quicker cooldowns as well would be ace

Serrachio
05-04-2011, 10:37 PM
1. Double Smoke for sure.

2+3:

Defense: LL Smoke - Strong Mute - RR Charge + Blender - Wall Runner - Overall Cooldowns.

SuperPRO: RR Firecrackers - RR Knives - QF Gun + Wall Runner - Silent Hunt - Chase Expert.

Poison: SA Poison - RR Disguise - Strong Smoke + Blender - Wall Runner - Overall Cooldowns.

Escape: RR Disguise - LL Sprint Boost - Sharp Knives + Fast Getaway - Blender - Wall Runner.

MORF: Power Morph - RR Decoy - Strong Mute + Fast Getaway - Wall Runner - Overall Cooldowns.

obliviondoll
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
1. Double Smoke for a sensible option. Double Morph so I can re-enact a Bjork song.

2. Smoke, Morph, Poison. FC, Smoke, Knives

3. Overall Cooldowns will always be in. the other three could be any combination of Blender, Wallrunner and Silent Hunt for me, depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Archybad
05-05-2011, 12:25 AM
RR disguise for sure. You can literally spend half the match as someone else....

Wanted:
RR disguise, SA poison, RR smoke
Overall Cooldowns, Wall Runner, Fast Getaway

Manhunt:
RR disguise, SA poison, FC
Overall Cooldowns, Wall Runner, Silent Hunt

LL smoke, RR mute, FC
Overall Cooldowns, Wall Runner, Fast Getaway

Vey03
05-05-2011, 01:18 AM
1) Extra smoke. I'd have one as long lasting and the other as strong.
2) Knives, smoke, poison.
3) Blender, silent hunt, and ... overall probably.