PDA

View Full Version : Personal Captain€s Diary €" U-50

missouridrifter
04-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Personal Captain€s Diary €" U-50..

May 1941

Patrol 15€¦ I can€t believe we have made it so long.

The Brits are getting stronger and wiser to our tactics.. or mayhap the combined technical advancements with the Americans are killing us.

Would that the Americans just enter the war and spare me the grief instead of hiding under the skirts of "innocents"€¦ Neutral€¦ my a**.

I see them almost every patrol. Bringing supplies, troops and war machines and yet we still have orders not to engage if it can be helped.

It makes me angry... Americans are women. Fight us! Fight ME! FIGHT!!

I have no respect for them at all... these... these cowards!

I am beginning to hate this war. Not that I ever loved it.. I am doing my duty€¦ but I hate the politics. Berlin should just let us go and choke the Brits to surrender.

It would be the greatest way to save so many civilians lives on the seas and in the bosom of their earth€¦ their families.. to live in harmony as we do with the Pols. and the French. Why can€t they see this?

Funny, somehow I am compelled to reach out to those that survive my attacks€¦ floating in the sea for earnest help. They too have families that love them and await a grand reunion.. But I have my orders and only enough supplies for my crew.. I can€t save them.

But I can€t watch either..

I remember Patrol four and the men I lost to a devil destroyer. John, Philip, Eric, Wolfgang and Klause.. Then Patrol thirteen€¦ Fritz€¦ He€d been on 12 patrols with me and then this one€¦ 13€¦

I remember meeting his wife, such a lovely woman.

The Brits are using attack boats and aircraft now.. Eric got a small bomber. I awarded him the Knight€s Cross 2nd class and U-Boat badge. Stromm sunk an attack boat and I awarded him too.

All but one of my officers has been awarded the Golden Cross of our Fatherland in the service of U-50 and our Fuhrer.

A blasted destroyer ran over us in the mouth of the English Channel and damaged our flack gun€¦ but such drastic action of its Captain caused her belly to rip wide open and she sank€¦ poor souls.

We made good our escape to sink another C3 and one more Coastal Merchant before heading home... we had nothing left to fire except som anti-aircraft shells... I think everyone had enough of ourselves this time 'round.

I saved Fritz€s body to deliver in port rather than burial at sea.. I thought his wife might appreciate one last goodbye.

I hate this war.. but mostly hate the letters I must write from time-to-time.

To my six crewmen, I vow to do my best to end this war soon€¦ very soon.

To Briton, I will choke her; I will starve her until she cries enough! €¦ and joins our family€¦ and a great peace shall come.

And I too can (and will) go to my small home.

Home€¦ a word I have not said in so very long€¦ Home.

Herr Klaus Kupemfrmfloppin
Lieutenant Sr.
U-50

(ooc)

Embarking on Patrol 15.. with one new crewmember. *sniffle - grin

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~artofthedrifter/pat15.jpg

Yeah, I said some things about my own Country (the U.S.) but I believe that in this war, we did things in orchestra with the English as history shows us.. we won TOGETHER.

But we *****-footed far too long.

The above illustrates two things.

One, that I can feel the heart of a German Warrior and Two, this game opened that door.

Warrior to Warrior, we are brothers... like in Vietnam, go to the boarders and stop... but you know.. you know what is building yet again on the other side... but can't attack because of Washington.

so you wait.......

missouridrifter
04-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Personal Captain€s Diary €" U-50..

May 1941

Patrol 15€¦ I can€t believe we have made it so long.

The Brits are getting stronger and wiser to our tactics.. or mayhap the combined technical advancements with the Americans are killing us.

Would that the Americans just enter the war and spare me the grief instead of hiding under the skirts of "innocents"€¦ Neutral€¦ my a**.

I see them almost every patrol. Bringing supplies, troops and war machines and yet we still have orders not to engage if it can be helped.

It makes me angry... Americans are women. Fight us! Fight ME! FIGHT!!

I have no respect for them at all... these... these cowards!

I am beginning to hate this war. Not that I ever loved it.. I am doing my duty€¦ but I hate the politics. Berlin should just let us go and choke the Brits to surrender.

It would be the greatest way to save so many civilians lives on the seas and in the bosom of their earth€¦ their families.. to live in harmony as we do with the Pols. and the French. Why can€t they see this?

Funny, somehow I am compelled to reach out to those that survive my attacks€¦ floating in the sea for earnest help. They too have families that love them and await a grand reunion.. But I have my orders and only enough supplies for my crew.. I can€t save them.

But I can€t watch either..

I remember Patrol four and the men I lost to a devil destroyer. John, Philip, Eric, Wolfgang and Klause.. Then Patrol thirteen€¦ Fritz€¦ He€d been on 12 patrols with me and then this one€¦ 13€¦

I remember meeting his wife, such a lovely woman.

The Brits are using attack boats and aircraft now.. Eric got a small bomber. I awarded him the Knight€s Cross 2nd class and U-Boat badge. Stromm sunk an attack boat and I awarded him too.

All but one of my officers has been awarded the Golden Cross of our Fatherland in the service of U-50 and our Fuhrer.

A blasted destroyer ran over us in the mouth of the English Channel and damaged our flack gun€¦ but such drastic action of its Captain caused her belly to rip wide open and she sank€¦ poor souls.

We made good our escape to sink another C3 and one more Coastal Merchant before heading home... we had nothing left to fire except som anti-aircraft shells... I think everyone had enough of ourselves this time 'round.

I saved Fritz€s body to deliver in port rather than burial at sea.. I thought his wife might appreciate one last goodbye.

I hate this war.. but mostly hate the letters I must write from time-to-time.

To my six crewmen, I vow to do my best to end this war soon€¦ very soon.

To Briton, I will choke her; I will starve her until she cries enough! €¦ and joins our family€¦ and a great peace shall come.

And I too can (and will) go to my small home.

Home€¦ a word I have not said in so very long€¦ Home.

Herr Klaus Kupemfrmfloppin
Lieutenant Sr.
U-50

(ooc)

Embarking on Patrol 15.. with one new crewmember. *sniffle - grin

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~artofthedrifter/pat15.jpg

Yeah, I said some things about my own Country (the U.S.) but I believe that in this war, we did things in orchestra with the English as history shows us.. we won TOGETHER.

But we *****-footed far too long.

The above illustrates two things.

One, that I can feel the heart of a German Warrior and Two, this game opened that door.

Warrior to Warrior, we are brothers... like in Vietnam, go to the boarders and stop... but you know.. you know what is building yet again on the other side... but can't attack because of Washington.

so you wait.......