PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE PUT A CHARACTER LIKE THIS IN REVELATIONS!

E-Zekiel
05-18-2011, 11:03 AM
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Anyway.

Pictured on the left here.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0047/1052/files/New_Carte_Blanche_Reveal_large.jpg?1287559253

PhiIs1618033
05-18-2011, 11:21 AM
I'd rather have the right. :P

persiateddy95
05-18-2011, 11:24 AM
I think that was actually a released picture about AC3. Not sure anymore.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
05-18-2011, 11:32 AM
better not, the left has a gun :-O. but i could arrange with the right figure.

reini03
05-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
I think that was actually a released picture about AC3. Not sure anymore.

Nah, it's fanart promoted by UbiWorkshop. You can even order the cowboy-image above here. (http://ubiworkshop.myshopify.com/pages/guest-artists)

RzaRecta357
05-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Yeah T.C Sorry to say but there is like no indian clothing going on at all with that picture. It's not gonna happen.

ILLusioNaire
05-18-2011, 11:48 AM
You can't expect me to believe that the woman on the right would be able to fight off a brute, lol. And she isn't dressed for combat either. I don't think she's going to be climbing any towers dressed like that. While she's attractive she isn't suited to be an assassin, unless she was strictly a courtesan assassin and nothing more.

The other assassin on the left reminds me of Black Hat from Priest. He on the other hand does look like an assassin suited for combat. But if we ever took a journey into the 1800s I'm afraid it would end up seeming like Red Dead Redemption, since most everybody are using guns. However, in my opinion, Ubisoft should be ready to make such a transition, while not throwing away the importance of the hidden blade and hand to hand combat. I don't think sheriffs are going to be using pick-axes, lol, so...

thornebrook
05-18-2011, 12:06 PM
A purely gun-toting, straight-out-of-a-Western-flick Assassin sounds like it would be fun as heck. I'll probably never live to see it in the AC franchise, but one can dream.

And a definite no on the right image for me. Pretty sure that will annoy a bunch of fellow women gamers as well.

NuclearFuss
05-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I want the one on the right.

E-Zekiel
05-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, both would be pretty dang uber. And for MP obviously he'd need a melee weapon, but hey...The Pariah has a gun, soo.

Anyway. I just think he looks *awesome*, so yeah. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

BK-110
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
For those who find the right one unfit for being an Assassin, remember that a classic and effective kind of assassination is by seduction. Of course she isn't quite fit for the roll of a playable character. She wouldn't quite be the courtesan character, either, as courtesans in Assassin's Creed are almost exclusively information gatherers.

But yeah, a character like that would work quite well as a supporting character. Not sure if that outfit would work in a setting like 16th century Constantinople, though. The cowboy Assassin definitely wouldn't fit.

E-Zekiel
05-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Fair enough. I suppose I meant more in a multiplayer character sense in general.

glenneey
05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
If the right one would be in the game and looks the same ingame, that'll be one of the minor reasons ill buy it for http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

ILLusioNaire
05-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BK-110:
For those who find the right one unfit for being an Assassin, remember that a classic and effective kind of assassination is by seduction. Of course she isn't quite fit for the roll of a playable character. She wouldn't quite be the courtesan character, either, as courtesans in Assassin's Creed are almost exclusively information gatherers.

But yeah, a character like that would work quite well as a supporting character. Not sure if that outfit would work in a setting like 16th century Constantinople, though. The cowboy Assassin definitely wouldn't fit.

I'm not denying that she wouldn't be able to seduce a target and then perform an assassination on them. I do deny however that she would be able to climb walls and kill soldiers like brutes and seekers. She's a delicate looking creature, not suited for high speed chases or combat.

SolidSage
05-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Who cares if she's believable or not, put her in the game and more like her, and add shreddable clothing during combat. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Im a man, i like their assests and im not ashamed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

E-Zekiel
05-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:

I'm not denying that she wouldn't be able to seduce a target and then perform an assassination on them. I do deny however that she would be able to climb walls and kill soldiers like brutes and seekers. She's a delicate looking creature, not suited for high speed chases or combat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be fair, the courtesan would be more delicate looking if she was wearing a bit less on her arms. Dama Rosa too if she was less covered. And probably hellequin.

ILLusioNaire
05-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Well, I'm aiming for a more realistic approach to things. If you're going to put a woman in the game as a true assassin [not like Paola or Sister Teodora, but a true one like Ezio or Altair]she would be much thicker for running around all the time and climbing.

C112408E
05-19-2011, 12:34 PM
I must say, that cowboy assassin looks amazing. I could just imagine a game like Red Dead Redemption, but playing as an assassin. Though, I doubt they'd do something like that for an AC game. It'd stray much too far from AC's roots.

E-Zekiel
05-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:
Well, I'm aiming for a more realistic approach to things. If you're going to put a woman in the game as a true assassin [not like Paola or Sister Teodora, but a true one like Ezio or Altair]she would be much thicker for running around all the time and climbing.

Lol, I wouldn't call Altair or Ezio or Desmond thick...they're pretty lean, actually.

You don't get really get "thick" unless you go out of your way to do so, or have the genetic predisposition to be as such relatively easily, be it muscle or fat.

And again I point to the AC:B females. /shrug

thedeadman_47
05-22-2011, 11:17 AM
talk about assassin's creed: redemption