PDA

View Full Version : Help plz

LaykerKilt
05-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi everyone, I have a big problem when playing online (i don't have it when i play single player), after a whyle playing, usually 5-8 minutes, the game crashes and stay still and i have to restart my computer, i need help to fix it because i lost all the exp and well the most important i can't play :8 plz help me
my machine:
Intel quad core q9650 3.0
nvidia gforce gtx430 ddr3 igb
8gb ddr2 memory ram kingston
Screen AOC via HDMI 1920X1080p
Motherboard intel dg41ty

KingDaniel0
05-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by LaykerKilt:
Hi everyone, I have a big problem when playing online (i don't have it when i play single player), after a whyle playing, usually 5-8 minutes, the game crashes

Do you get any Error Message, when the Game crashes ? And you can play Single Player fine, right ? Your PC specs are fine, so this should not be related to your System, Imo. Though some Gamers have reported Sound card issues.

Which OS do you actually have ?

What MP mode are you actually playing Online ? Are you also facing any Connectivity Issues as well ?

----------------------------------------------------------------

LaykerKilt
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM
1.- no error message, only freezes and i cant alt+tab or ctrl+alt+supr, only restart my computer
2.- single player can be played for, well never have problems xd
3.- i'm using windows 7 ultimate x64

mp mode? do you mean what type of game inside the multiplayeR?
No connection issues, no lag, anithingm just this T_T

Windrius
05-20-2011, 12:52 AM
1.- no error message, only freezes and i cant alt+tab or ctrl+alt+supr, only restart my computer
2.- single player can be played for, well never have problems xd
3.- i'm using windows 7 ultimate x64

mp mode? do you mean what type of game inside the multiplayeR?
No connection issues, no lag, anithingm just this T_T

Do you hear a brrrrrrrr sound when you crash?

LaykerKilt
05-20-2011, 05:40 PM
yes a sound like that, but in other place an usser says that maybe is overheating, but i don't think its possible, because i play starcraft 2 with full graphics and everithyng in 1920x1080p and no problem, i can be playing like 5 or more hours

KingDaniel0
05-20-2011, 09:11 PM
yes a sound like that, but in other place an usser says that maybe is overheating, but i don't think its possible, because i play starcraft 2 with full graphics and everithyng in 1920x1080p and no problem, i can be playing like 5 or more hours

I think you are facing some kind of Online Lag/latency. This could also be due to different System configuration, between players, and Internet Connection among other factors.

Some users have reported 'Sound Card' issues as well. Which Sound card are you using, is it Realtek ? Go to your playback devices and disable the high definition audio (speakers), and use headphones, and just see what happens ?

You can also go through this Topic, if necessary:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/9691085619 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/9691085619)

-----------------------------------------------------------