PDA

View Full Version : a little bug

Bartolomeo_ita
08-24-2005, 08:15 AM
If someone kills you while you're firing to him or someone else... your dead pilot do not stop to "hold the trigger"

I guess that's a bug.

Bartolomeo_ita
08-24-2005, 08:15 AM
If someone kills you while you're firing to him or someone else... your dead pilot do not stop to "hold the trigger"

I guess that's a bug.

Bartolomeo_ita
08-24-2005, 08:17 AM
Ohm sorry, I didn't see the right place to post it.
appopollygize!

FI.Spitsfire
08-24-2005, 04:41 PM
I've heard of at least one story of it happening
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gato__Loco
08-25-2005, 11:14 AM
It's called "rigor mortis"! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

JunkoIfurita
08-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Rigor Mortis isn't the reason (as that only sets in an hour or more after death).

However, it has been shown that severe trauma (say, a bullet through the skull, or having your spleen splattered over the cockpit controls) causes your muscles to spasm (and therefore, your hands clench).

So I'd say that's the origin of the 'continued firing after death' syndrome. I think it's kind of neat (if more than a bit morbid).

----

BelaLvgosi
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Happened to me more than a few times too!

Daiichidoku
08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
while it SHOULD be a random occurence for a PK, i do liek it, as when im diving on someone that may have been PK'd, i then know they have for sure, if i missed the online message abotu the Pk, so i can save my ammo, not shoot him, and let the proper pilot get the kill

not that that stops many a r s e h o l e s from doing it anyhow, stealing kills....

Bartolomeo_ita
08-26-2005, 01:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JunkoIfurita:
Rigor Mortis isn't the reason (as that only sets in an hour or more after death).

However, it has been shown that severe trauma (say, a bullet through the skull, or having your spleen splattered over the cockpit controls) causes your muscles to spasm (and therefore, your hands clench).

So I'd say that's the origin of the 'continued firing after death' syndrome. I think it's kind of neat (if more than a bit morbid).

---- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmmmmhhhh. Nice explanation, but i think that's a bug