PDA

View Full Version : Is the armor you get when you do all the lairs of Romulus a piece of eden?

metalhead210
12-02-2010, 11:26 AM
I haven't done them all yet but I was thinking is the armor you get a pice of eden? I thought this because in 1 of subject 16's glyths in AC2 it depicted the cowl. Also the fact the person shows you a picture of were you go in the end of the game and that is were the ones before said they store them.
Do you agree with me?

magesupermaster
12-02-2010, 11:30 AM
No, it's just an armor.

Scaryphuka
12-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey, no i wouldnt say its a piece of eden. more like the armour the guards wear in the lairs like Furred and stuff hard to explain here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHxd30hXeQ

The name of the armour is Brutus not sure what historic information there is on it in the game

i guess its just like AC2 Altairs armour just armour of someone well known

talontwo
12-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Scary****a:
Hey, no i wouldnt say its a piece of eden. more like the armour the guards wear in the lairs like Furred and stuff hard to explain here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHxd30hXeQ

The name of the armour is Brutus not sure what historic information there is on it in the game

i guess its just like AC2 Altairs armour just armour of someone well known

it's based off of Brutus who was one of the conspirators to kill Julias Caesar.

Grandmaster_Z
12-02-2010, 11:42 AM
the armor has eagles on it, so it shows that brutus was an assassin. and also you get the dagger of brutus, the sickest weapon in the game!

True_Assassin92
12-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Why does everyone keep saying that it is an assassin's armour, the eagles represent the roman empire at that time...

Sparty2020
12-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
Why does everyone keep saying that it is an assassin's armour, the eagles represent the roman empire at that time... Unfortunately common sense in an uncommon virtue. The eagles represent the Roman Republic while the wolf pelt represents the Roman Kingdom founded by Romulus. Maybe the Assassins were based off Brutus, who knows, but the armor itself is not Assassin armor.