PDA

View Full Version : Washington Monument Issue

LongDrag
05-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Anyone else having an issue where Stupid Sam Fishyfanny doesn't finish the three dude's tailing at the Washington Monument fairground?

He deals with the first tail ok. Then deals with the second tail but once he's done he turns away and the 'interrogation' prompt reappears for the second tail?? He then interrogates the second tail again, but this time I get the dialogue for interrogating the third tail? Then when I eventually get to the third tail, Sam interrogates him but the dude says nothing and just keeps taking a beating in a never ending interrogation scenario.. When I get fed up and restart the level to try again, he might then screw up where he interrogates the second dude in a never ending frigging interrogation scenario, or he might actually let me get past the second dude but but screw up the third interrogation again??!!

As much as I like kicking the turd out of these dudes, I would actually like to finish the freaking game at some damn point in my lifetime.

Anyone help? This is beginning to get on my nerves!

darkzero7
05-07-2010, 04:03 PM
That doesn't sound like a problem I've ever had, or one discussed here before. Are you doing them in the right order? I don't know if the game prevents you from doing it in a set order, but maybe its a glitch if you do it out of the intended order.

Stronz0
09-05-2012, 09:38 PM
I have the same issue....

Any solutions on this?

AAAAAAAAAh OK

LOL I restarted the game... now it seems to run fine :D