PDA

View Full Version : Templar Agents

icyxyci1986
12-22-2010, 01:01 AM
During one of the missions for this, the one where you have to find the woman, and the database entry says that all data on her was "recently added". Anyone get the feeling that Abstergo also had people hooked up to an animus spying on Desmond? Fact that multiplayer has you as a templar agent and the character you have to kill is one of those isn't just random. Hadn't seen this posted so I figured I would.

MrJLBoyyy
12-22-2010, 01:32 AM
So you're suggesting that Abstergo is shaping history by following a person in an animus. But aren't all of the animi connected to each other? You know, to give it "servers" literally... So I don't think that's right.

Rakudaton
12-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Fact that multiplayer has you as a templar agent and the character you have to kill is one of those isn't just random

Correct, because the abstergo agents are training using the genetic memories of templars who happened to live around Ezio's time... so it's obviously not random. But that in no way suggests that the templars are spying on Desmond through the animus... that's just silly. I'm pretty sure Rebecca didn't go and link up the animus to the internet so any dumb schmuck could hack into it and spy on them.