PDA

View Full Version : Too much lag, an to many problems for this game to be enjoyed!

Anubis9
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Too much lag, an to many problems for this game to be enjoyed!

Squiddish
11-21-2010, 05:43 PM
My having fun playing this game online says you are wrong.

Problems such as?

Anubis9
11-21-2010, 05:46 PM
well unless you put up a video of proof, i can BS on your post as ive got loads of footage showing enemy/players getting killed by no one or that this game is a run an stab game, there is no stealth involved at all....

UBISOFT DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS GAME

Squiddish
11-21-2010, 05:48 PM
The run-and-stabbers almost never win, in fact, I very rarely see one come out above 4th place. 20 100 point kills does not win this game unless everyone else is getting hideously unlucky.

Also, if you have a bad connection, laggy things happen.

Rainie
11-21-2010, 05:49 PM
It's probably your Internet connection, I've had no lag issues with this game

Anubis9
11-21-2010, 06:03 PM
the amount of BS im hearing right now is funny as hell, as again someone show me proof of what you guys are saying otherwise ill just go with what Ive seen!

and as for the lag, well again BS as i have a bloody good connection so sorry to say its the game, the game is broken it needs a major update. its that simple and even then it might not fix it!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1039967835.png

Sorry guys defend the game all you want but unless someone either puts up a video with them saying how they game should be played, i wont believe any of the excuses for this BAD MP game!

this a company that's made Splinter cell MP/GR2/Rainbow six... this is totally unacceptable

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 06:12 PM
I've had a handful of lag-related problems.

All happened during a single Manhunt match.

All happened when I was within 10m of a specific player on the other team. The rest of the team were fine, as long as that one player wasn't around.

I have a feeling it wasn't an issue at my end, or a problem with the game.

sgtJARHEADxX
11-21-2010, 06:22 PM
I have my fair share of lag. Sometimes I get killed by someone that literally appears right behind me.

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by sgtJARHEADxX:
I have my fair share of lag. Sometimes I get killed by someone that literally appears right behind me.
That's usually a spawn kill.

People are occasionally created right next to their targets.

You come to life, your radar appears, and hey look he's right there. Stab. Win.