PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft knows the truth!

justinlee13
12-31-2010, 04:01 AM
The story of this game is more than just a story. The idea is a global oligarchy is attempting to enslave the world and it's all true.

Bilderberg
Council on Foreign Relation
Trilateral Commission
The United Nations
Phi Delta Phi (Skull and Bones)
Bohemian Grove
Illuminati
Freemasons
Shiners

This is what they believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

Research the evil behind these groups and organizations. It's obvious the writers of the story for this game have learned how the world really works.

You can say it is just a game.
You can say it is just fiction.

The truth is this game is more than just a story. It contains truth about the wickedness in this world.

Time to wake up.
wake up.
wake up.

WAKE UP!

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 04:17 AM
haha, I get it.

TheSpectator
12-31-2010, 04:38 AM
Someone's going to have a visit from the abstergo cable television maintenance man. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

magesupermaster
12-31-2010, 04:46 AM
I thought that most people had figured it out that Ubisoft was planting hidden messages all along. It started with AC in 2007 with all the symbols.
You don't have to bring that up again.

mark197205
12-31-2010, 04:48 AM
Oh dear lord, it was only a matter of time before they got here, on another forum I go to there is at least half a dozen of these conspiracy theorists..

slaro
12-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Its just a game mate. A very cool game, but just a game, story is fictional.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 08:21 AM
So according to that video Freemasonry teaches devil worship? (Or have I grabbed the wrong end of the stick?)
But in AC the storyline reveals that Yahweh doesn't exist and neither does Lucifer, only TWCB.
Therefore, using your logic I have just disproved this entire thread, and that's without me using common sense.

Congratulations, you have earned the title "Nutjob" Mr. Justinlee13...

And also, if all that's true... who cares? I live a decent life, everyone in the West does. Does it affect us? Why should we care? I certainly don't if these groups are real, as long as they don't strap me to a cross or try to change my beliefs or anything I don't care.

And for the record, God probably isn't real... with that in mind Lucifer isn't real... with THAT in mind it means all these groups are wrong, so they're not even good at domination and knowledge are they.

Nutjob, please don't go on a gaming forum talking about secret global organizations that control everything... it's quite pathetic and sad.

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 08:25 AM
I think, as a late Christmas present, I will get you a tinfoil hat.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 08:27 AM
I would give him one too but I'm wearing my only one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

TheWhasssupDud
12-31-2010, 09:34 AM
this post is fudging hilarious :L

NIGHTRAIDER68
12-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Illuminati... research it.. their are some distinctive similarities between abstergo and the illuminati.. if your gonna research be prepared to have an open mind and to go in deep about the world we live in...

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah its all a conspiracy by the devil worshipping organisations in order to rob us of our free will and make nay but slaves unto them.

or not.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Yes... but again, I'll make my point Nutjob number 2 in the shape of Nightraider. Abstergo aren't real. And if the Illuminati are real, I don't care. What have they done to me? Are they attempting to enslave humanity with artefacts created by aliens who posed as gods? Are they forcing me to believe in things or are they torturing me every day?

I don't give two f**** if they exist to be honest, cause I'm happy.

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 10:14 AM
ah but are you? maybe the hapiness you feel is just an illusion to cover up the true misery of the world, or another tool they use to control you in order to achieve their foul deeds.

or perhaps this whole thing is a load of BS and should be locked to prevent more stupidity being released.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 10:17 AM
I never thought of it like that. I'M MISERABLE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Hang on... how can you be miserable if you don't know you are?
I don't want this thread locked, it's too much fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 10:38 AM
If it's an illusion that I'm happy...who cares?! I know no better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
12-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Some of you sound like Germans from Nazi Germany, ''they aren't taking me away, so i don't care'' but if you seriously look into it they are trying to do stuff that is inhumane to all extremes, do the research before you make fun of people who have already done the research and have believed it, but the rest is up to you. the OP wasn't saying that Assassin's Creed was real, but there are certain truths to it.

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 10:58 AM
They're not trying to do anything. If they've wanted ot take over the world for centuries....why wait centuries? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 10:58 AM
I love this

Person X: They're doing bad things!!!
Person Y: I don't care
X: But they're doing bad things!
Y: I don't care
X: You lot sound like Nazi Germany, look at all the bad things they're doing!
Y:...
X: They're so EVIL!

Instead of berating me for not doing the "research" why don't you actually provide some evidence that they're firstly real and secondly doing something bad. No-one's going to be convinced that a group are "inhumane" if they say it... it's like saying that you're God and expecting people to start bowing to you.

Person X: I'm God.
Person Y: No you're not.
X: Yes I am!
Y: No you're not.
X: I am I am I am!
Y: Prove it, do something only a God would do.
X: But I'm God.

You see how pointless and circular this argument is. Provide me with some material which shows that there are certain truths to Assassins Creed, the Illuminati are real etc. Berating me for not knowing this then simply sprouting the same nonsense with no evidence to back it up is pointless.

Neo_Age
12-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by justinlee13:
The story of this game is more than just a story. The idea is a global oligarchy is attempting to enslave the world and it's all true.

Bilderberg
Council on Foreign Relation
Trilateral Commission
The United Nations
Phi Delta Phi (Skull and Bones)
Bohemian Grove
Illuminati
Freemasons
Shiners

This is what they believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

Research the evil behind these groups and organizations. It's obvious the writers of the story for this game have learned how the world really works.

You can say it is just a game.
You can say it is just fiction.

The truth is this game is more than just a story. It contains truth about the wickedness in this world.

Time to wake up.
wake up.
wake up.

WAKE UP!

Mr. Lee, we see that you are having a problem with your internet. A technician will be out in a minute to assist you. Have a good day Mr. Lee.

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Person X: I'm God.

Hey, that works for religion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (not naming any names....)

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Person X: I'm God.

Hey, that works for religion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (not naming any names....) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did think about doing that but I didn't want to upset any of the non-atheist viewers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

This way is far more neutral http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Murcuseo
12-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

or perhaps this whole thing is a load of BS and should be locked to prevent more stupidity being released.

I love how the OP just dropped this bomb then stood at a distance to watch it explode, well done to everyone that moved into the blast radius.

Good job, really good job.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
12-31-2010, 11:11 AM
I would provide the evidence but im on my phone and cannot copy paste, sadly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif lol but they already have control of the world. for example, The Bilderberg Group is full of powerful people and rulers, such as the Queen of England, The President of the US and even Bill Gates. look them up, they have been in control for a long time and the meet and plan certain world events, such as war, economic powers and leading powers.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Out of all the things you could have said... the Queen of England is the funniest. I would assume you're not English... if you are then I apologize. Let me put this point across... and if you learn one thing today let it be this:
The Queen of England has no influence whatsoever. I should know, I'm English. She's just a symbol now, she has no power, no authority, she's about as influentual in making decisions to England as I am. No exaggeration. And have you heard her speak?

"Come on Philip, it's time to take over the world!" Pinky and the Brain style!
Pull the other one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The rest I'm having an open mind to, but if the Queen of England is one of your "masterstrokes" then this group sounds like a gentleman's club for old codgers.

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

I love how the OP just dropped this bomb then stood at a distance to watch it explode, well done to everyone that moved into the blast radius.

Good job, really good job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were almost responsible for a mouthful of green tea on my laptop there...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

...and lol, powerful rulers...the Queen...?

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Like I say... I'm enjoying the conversation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 11:38 AM
i think she can abolish parliment if she wishes, but still she herself is useless.

Inorganic9_2
12-31-2010, 11:42 AM
This list is from wiki answers, so make of it what you will, however...

Domestic Affairs:
The appointment and dismissal of ministers;
The summoning, prorogation and dissolution of Parliament;
Royal assent to bills;
The appointment and regulation of the civil service;
The commissioning of officers in the armed forces;
Directing the disposition of the armed forces in the UK;
Appointment of Queen's Counsel;
Issue and withdrawal of passports;
Prerogative of mercy.
Granting honours;
Creation of corporations by Charter;

Foreign Affairs:
The making of treaties;
Declaration of war;
Deployment of armed forces overseas;
Recognition of foreign states;
Accreditation and reception of diplomats.

I can verify that some of those are true. I cannot confirm some of the others.

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 11:47 AM
well she can technically do those things, but SHE realistically can't.

HarlequinsRus
12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
And also, if all that's true... who cares? I live a decent life, everyone in the West does.

Ok... that is a very stereotypical, naive, and blatantly wrong remark. There are plenty of people who are in poverty and in starvation in the west, just like there are plenty of rich people elsewhere.

Does it affect us?

Just because it's not in your small little bubble, doesn't mean it doesn't effect you. Everything that goes on in the world effects you. Again, very naive of you.
And, or maybe your children. Again, very naive.

for the record, God probably isn't real... with that in mind Lucifer isn't real... with THAT in mind it means all these groups are wrong, so they're not even good at domination and knowledge are they.
Well if God is real, say hi to Lucifer for me. But anyway, there is no point argueing religion over the internet, or anywhere. So don't bother posting things like that.

Nutjob, please don't go on a gaming forum talking about secret global organizations that control everything... it's quite pathetic and sad.
He was joking. Whose pathetic and sad now?

ThaWhistle
12-31-2010, 12:18 PM
eveyrone is an idiot. except for I, because I have a massive omelet.

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by HarlequinsRus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
And also, if all that's true... who cares? I live a decent life, everyone in the West does.

Ok... that is a very stereotypical, naive, and blatantly wrong remark. There are plenty of people who are in poverty and in starvation in the west, just like there are plenty of rich people elsewhere.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Whereas all of these people in the West in "poverty" live a better life than 90% of society 100 years ago, and probably most of society 50 years ago. Yes not everyone lives in 3 bedroomed semi-detached houses with a reasonable front and back lawn, but equally we aren't sending children into mines.</span>

Does it affect us?

Just because it's not in your small little bubble, doesn't mean it doesn't effect you. Everything that goes on in the world effects you. Again, very naive of you.
And, or maybe your children. Again, very naive.

<span class="ev_code_RED">You've misread me there. That was meant as a genuine question. As yet I am yet to see any evidence to suggest it does. Be the first person to show me how it affects me!</span>

for the record, God probably isn't real... with that in mind Lucifer isn't real... with THAT in mind it means all these groups are wrong, so they're not even good at domination and knowledge are they.
Well if God is real, say hi to Lucifer for me. But anyway, there is no point argueing religion over the internet, or anywhere. So don't bother posting things like that.

<span class="ev_code_RED">I wasn't arguing religion, I was arguing that these groups of supposed great knowledge and influence supposedly follow a being that probably doesn't exist. I'm not arguing religion, you're free to believe whatever you want, I won't stop you. I was taking a leaf out of the London buses' book... there was an advertisement on the side of them last year which read:
"God probably doesn't exist, so stop worrying".
I'm not hear to debate or preach or anti-preach or anything, simply poking holes in these groups' knowledge and logic.</span>

He was joking. Whose pathetic and sad now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Didn't seem like he was joking to me, the tone is gonna sound whatever you want it to sound like. I had the tone of sincerity, you've had the tone of tongue in cheek. As you aren't the OP I don't think you can say what he was doing... assume yes, but you can't really say what he meant.

EDIT: Especially when the only other post he has done on this forum is:
"The new game should Be Desmond in modern day New York City a.k.a. New Babylon. They are in the process now of building the new tower of Babylon where the old WTC buildings once were." </span>

Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
eveyrone is an idiot. except for I, because I have a massive omelet.

How have I not seen the light before?!

Happy New Year to ya all...

evilmidget369
12-31-2010, 05:32 PM

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">If there's no point in arguing about religion then why do you? Besides if god does exist and sends me to hell for not believing in him, even though I am a decent human being, it kinda makes him a bit of an a** doesn't it?

Now on topic, while the OP is probably just being ridiculous, I've always figured there has to be a little truth to some(emphasis on some, just in case somebody wants to interpret that wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) of the conspiracy theories out there.</span>

harlekein
12-31-2010, 08:19 PM
People will believe what they want to believe. You cannot expect to educate someone who does not want to be educated.

An open mind is hard to find. This topic is like a man in the street wearing a sign "The end is nigh".

Maybe you are right, but no one here wants to hear you. The only thing you can do is guide people to information and if they are open minded and interested they will investigate further.

But it's easier to dismiss anything not fitting in in what one has believed his entire life. And that is what most people do.

But you know what, I also believe the world is a really messed up place. For one thing our monetairy system is pure insantiy. We can easily establish clean fast public transport, feed the entire world population and go and explore space, but instead the rich only want to get richer and the richest want power. For what? They do not even know.

This is a realization which is growing and this is why we see it come up more and more. Our collective conciousness, if you will, is slowly providing a place for this realization. But for now humanity is not capable of applying any alternatives peacefully. So we plow on.

We cannot improve the world within our current system. All you can do is influence those around you. Be kind, be peaceful, show love and compassion. Those are our weapons of which the enemies you speak of are devoid.

I think the system will eventually fail and collapse. Either that or we will use the system to change it. The people in power wish to remain in power. In order to do this they need to keep us entertained and fed.

If we are not fed and entertained, eventually we will riot and the power structure will prove meaningless when kings will be beheaded by their people. So to keep us happy, they will meet us halfway. But as we learn more it becomes harder to keep us happy in a broken system.

And this is why they will lose. As they cling to an ever changing status quo, we are establishing progress. This is our victory. Step by step. Day by day. Do not concern yourself with the fools who worry only about power. Remember, you are the director of your own life. You can choose to be part of this failing system and still benefit on a personal level. Or if you are really sick of it you can choose to not participate in the madness at all and go live in a commune or something. Everything is a choice. Choose life.

erudit0
12-31-2010, 10:05 PM
@harlekein1: the thing about beliefs besides what you already noted, is that we all have a choice in the end.

A choice results in an outcome. Each of the individual choices affect the bigger picture. However, people chooses to believe whatever they want, and it's their choice+outcome.

In the end things depend on the choices you make and in what you believe. And we know that both choices and beliefs can change.

AMuppetMatt
01-01-2011, 05:42 AM
A great big thank you to the last 3 posters on this forum. Thank you for bringing back a balanced viewpoint and not screaming about how I'm wrong or vice versa. Much appreciated.

E-Zekiel
01-01-2011, 06:33 AM
You guys are more naive than you realize, lol

No surprise though, as no doubt most of you are teens

AMuppetMatt
01-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Well done Ezekiel, you have successfully contributed to this thread! How helpful of you to provide the information required that has enabled all of us to have our eyes' opened... now we can live our lives knowing the truth!

Once again all you have done is create a circular argument. You see, so far all of this thread has been nothing more than people making CLAIMS. A CLAIM on it's own is nothing unless it is backed up with EVIDENCE. For example, harlekein1 posted a CLAIM, and then backed up his CLAIM using both EVIDENCE and HYPOTHETICAL REASONING, as well as a balanced tone. However, the rest of this thread have been people claiming that these groups exist without actually providing any EVIDENCE to support their claims.

Observe.

Situation 1

Person X: I am Jack the Ripper
Person Y: Really?!
X: Yep, I am
Y: Well I don't really believe you... I've known you for ages and I don't think you're capable of it.
X: You're naive and ignorant and have a closed mind!

Situation 2

Person X: I am Jack the Ripper
Person Y: Really?!
X: Yep, I am
Y: Well I don't really believe you... I've known you for ages and I don't think you're capable of it.
X: Well here's a knife covered in blood, and if you want you can step into my house, there are several bodies in the corner of the kitchen.

Now there are two possible outcomes.
Outcome A:
Y: Holy [insert appropriate word] you are!

Outcome B:
Y: No, you're not.
X: Well you're naive and ignorant and have a closed mind!

You see, so far all this has been is Situation 1. There has been nothing to support your claims, so of course the response (and my response especially) is going to be that of disdain, disbelief and general frustration. Instead of contributing nothing Mr. Ezekiel and berate me for being "naive", why don't you share your knowledge? Educate? Use the opportunity you have to turn this thread into a Situation 2. Then, at least, we can learn something and form our own opinions. THEN if people turn to outcome B, ignoring good evidence or reason, you can call them naive. THEN you'll have the right to accuse us of being ignorant and close minded.

So please, educate away. Short of writing this in French, I can think of no clearer way to get this point across.

POST LINKS, PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

Thank you in advance http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Inorganic9_2
01-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
You guys are more naive than you realize, lol

No surprise though, as no doubt most of you are teens

lolwut?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

harlekein
01-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Some people are asking for evidence. The question is, how much evidence do you require exactly before you call a conspiracy theory a conspiracy fact?

If you want to understand how messed up our world is look at these documentaries:

http://www.flowthefilm.com/about
http://www.thecorporation.com/
http://www.foodincmovie.com/

There is lots more. I would also recommend watching Zeitgeist for one thing. Some argue not all of it is true, or even not most of it is true. Decide for yourself. But even if only a quarter of it is true, that would be enough to make you stumble.

Well, good luck all.

AMuppetMatt
01-01-2011, 08:24 AM
I love Zeitgeist... I laugh at half of it, the other half I swallow up and consider fact. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Thank you harlekein1, I'm gonna check those out in a bit. Much better than insults... cheers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

itsamea-mario
01-01-2011, 09:13 AM
theres a difference between having an open mind and being a conspiracy theory crackpot who desperately wants to believe theres something more then we can see.

Murcuseo
01-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
theres a difference between having an open mind and being a conspiracy theory crackpot who desperately wants to believe theres something more then we can see.

Personally I don't mind conspiracy theorists as long as they're mad enough to actually try and do something about it. It's the people who sit about and rant but do nothing that annoy me. Why bother your arse with something like that if you're subsequently gona sit on it and do nothing. Pretty pointless really.

Needless to say, there's always things going on that us 'common folk' will never know about, unless it affects us directly. Then, and only then will any of us actually do something about it. There's always a small majority that take it upon themself to dig deeper, Wikileaks for example.

We can all guess how that's going to end though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

erudit0
01-01-2011, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

Personally I don't mind conspiracy theorists as long as they're mad enough to actually try and do something about it. It's the people who sit about and rant but do nothing that annoy me. Why bother your arse with something like that if you're subsequently gona sit on it and do nothing. Pretty pointless really.

Needless to say, there's always things going on that us 'common folk' will never know about, unless it affects us directly. Then, and only then will any of us actually do something about it. There's always a small majority that take it upon themself to dig deeper, Wikileaks for example.

We can all guess how that's going to end though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The valuable thing is that in most cases the choice is given to you: Either you take the blue or the red pill...

SAVMATIC
01-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh honestly I thought this was common knowledge among fans of this franchise, but I guess not. Thats pretty funny if people think this game is pure fiction. Character-wise and some added story elements(like Apples of Eden for example) are fiction but some of the major themes, such as the "templar", and the super-advanced ancient humans/aliens are all very much based off real things.

SAVMATIC
01-01-2011, 03:28 PM

Personally I don't mind conspiracy theorists as long as they're mad enough to actually try and do something about it. It's the people who sit about and rant but do nothing that annoy me. Why bother your arse with something like that if you're subsequently gona sit on it and do nothing. Pretty pointless really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol and how would someone even do that?

SAVMATIC
01-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Humans are ignorant by nature. Consider that right now most people take for granted that everything mainstream thought(science/history/society/religion) tells us about the world is correct. However, throughout history people always think what they know at the time is right, and they reject new ideas that threaten their view of reality. There are philosophers who were killed in their time whos ideas were simply too far ahead of their time. The commonfolk tend to HATE anything that threatens their fragile, ignorant, world view. People who support new ideas or ways of thinking are always shunned, but over time truth prevails, as we have seen in history time and time again, and history repeats itself. People today are even more ignorant to this bit of simple wisdom and assume more than ever that 21st century society is correct about everything(religion, of course, helps support this type of low-level mindset), particularly if you live in the West. Time moves on, and there are many secrets yet to be unlocked about our lives here on Earth.

mark197205
01-01-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm suprised no-one has quoted the infowars website as "proof" of these world controlling conspiracies yet..

Inorganic9_2
01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
Oh honestly I thought this was common knowledge among fans of this franchise, but I guess not. Thats pretty funny if people think this game is pure fiction. Character-wise and some added story elements(like Apples of Eden for example) are fiction but some of the major themes, such as the "templar", and the super-advanced ancient humans/aliens are all very much based off real things.

Oh yea, we know it's based off of real conspiracy theories...but that's all they are. Theories. It's not like ubisoft are trying to go wikileaks on us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Advanced civilisations (can someone link me to a page on this?), Templars, the Philadelphia incident, crystal skulls and even DIA are all known conspiracy theories.

AMuppetMatt
01-02-2011, 05:16 AM
^This

I know all about the Anunaki? What are those darn aliens called? Meh, Anu-something or others. They're what TWHCB are based on, the ones who live on Niberu... or supposedly do. And yes, I know all about the Templars, Freemasons whatever you wanna call them. AND the crystal skulls, and actually every single event mentioned in the AC Emails and subject 16s little masquerades through the animus.

But as Inorganic pointed out, these are just theories. So Savmatic, next time you say I think this game is pure fiction, think again! I know Ubi have looked at as many conspiracy theories as possible and incorporated them into the game and then created their own events based on history itself (e.g Tunguska). So while I'm aware of all these theories, doesn't mean I accept them. Granted I accept quite a few, but I think that the Freemasons have lost a lot of the influence and power they had. Like I say, to me they're no more than a gentlemen's club nowadays.

And don't mention religion to me... just don't get me started http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Murcuseo
01-02-2011, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

lol and how would someone even do that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's my point, most people rant about things then sit there and say exactly that. There's plenty of things you can do if you have the motivation/courage, but as I said, most people don't.

Think about Julian Assange, he's the prime example of someone with the conviction to do something about it. He's paying the price for it now though...

Also, SAVMATIC, try using the edit button instead of triple posting. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

harlekein
01-02-2011, 06:35 AM
If you want to know more about the alien theories, search for Ancient Aliens. There are books written by Erich Von Daniken, a person who is shunned by other archeologists and I also believe he 'wants to believe' so much that he lost perspective.

Yet some of the things he presents are beyond explanation and the most logical is actually that there was an advanced civilization long before any we have known.

I believe the documentary was called Ancient Aliens. You should be able to find it.

You should be sceptical of all things. Not the conspiracy theories alone, but also the 'facts' mainstream media provides you with.

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."
René Descartes, 31 March 1596 – 11 February 1650

Inorganic9_2
01-02-2011, 07:00 AM
All these alien theories, though weird and interesting (hence why I like them) are a little too farfetched. Qin Shi Huang Di being an alien? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif For a start, space travel far away is kind of impossible...even travelling at the speed of light (also impossible, according to Einstein), it would take 24 years just to reach the nearest star.

Qin Shi Huang Di was human, or at least looked like one... that suggests the planet he came from in this theory would need to have the same gravity and evolutional paths as Earth. Highly unlikely. If all that was true, how did he get to Earth and learn ancient Chinese with no basis? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

These are the arguments I've come up with against the whole ancient astronaut thing haha.

I don't debate against life on other planets though. Seems kind of foregone that there is somewhere (though not necessarily human-like)

slaro
01-02-2011, 07:03 AM
The only fact i can see in that stories is that they are stories, thats the only fact, haha.
I don't say they are all not true, df not, but nothing above here is proven to be right so it remains a theory hm.

erudit0
01-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by slaro:
The only fact i can see in that stories is that they are stories, thats the only fact, haha.
I don't say they are all not true, df not, but nothing above here is proven to be right so it remains a theory hm.

And what is exactly right? What's right for you may not be right for someone else, and viceversa. We accept truths as they are given to us. Now, I know some of these truths have been "tested" whether empirically or theoretically and we have accepted them.

But what I want to say, and this is not directed to you slaro, your post just reminded me of it because I've been seeing it a lot in this thread, is that absolutes can be red flags. I know they're dangerous from experience and try to stay as far away as I can.

That's why being "right or wrong" depends on who is performing and judging the action. Some rights and wrongs are absolute, and while they work very good as a standard, they might not work very good for everyone.

SAVMATIC
01-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Most people are in no right to call things "stories" because all they know is simply what they have been TOLD by someone. See how fragile the human mindset is? They cant even source their own beliefs 90% of the time, its just established by some institution and at some point it was "learned". Theres no real knowledge in that, no search for knowledge or truth. That mindset is the equivalent of putting your brain in a big cushy recliner and just chillin. This has always happened in our history however...theres a lot of peasants out there, and only a few thinkers. Truth always prevails, but the peasants who like their brain to sit in a jar of marshmallows always give nasty resistance. In some ways its gotten better, in some ways worse. Nowadays your much less likely to get impaled by garden tools and burned as a heretic but also because of the internet now everyone has an opinion, so you can have an open dialogue with the ignorant themselves, and of course, they are nasty and arrogant. Arrogance of the mind is the worst kind indeed, because it rejects the search for truth and stunts human evolution. Most of the time these things aren't even "conspiracies", just alternate explanations or viewpoints, or deeper delvings into earth's history, that contrast what the fragile minded think they "know" or have simply been told. Tough cycle.

Black_Widow9
01-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Please look here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5251069024&m=2951020209&r=2951020209#2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>