PDA

View Full Version : Toggle view question

domenlovrec
08-08-2005, 08:34 AM
hi

I was wondering, how to key to toggle between wide view, and gunsight view with one key? Normaly it changes beetwen wide, normal and gunsight, but i don't wanna normal view. Do you need some kind of script to do that? tnx

domenlovrec
08-08-2005, 08:34 AM
hi

I was wondering, how to key to toggle between wide view, and gunsight view with one key? Normaly it changes beetwen wide, normal and gunsight, but i don't wanna normal view. Do you need some kind of script to do that? tnx

Tully__
08-08-2005, 09:06 AM
It can't be done with keyboard commands, but some joystick profiling software would allow it. What joystick do you use?

domenlovrec
08-08-2005, 09:25 AM
saitek cyborg evo

Tully__
08-08-2005, 09:43 AM
The native Saitek software wont allow a simple toggle, but you can program it a couple of ways.

1. Put zoom view on a key and wide view on the same key in the shift state.

2. Make an advanced command with the zoom view on the press event and the wide view on the release event. You'll get zoom while it's held down and wide when you release it.

3. Make and advanced command with zoom as soon as it's pressed and wide after a half second. You get zoom when it's pressed and quickly release, wide if it's pressed & held down for more than half a second.