PDA

View Full Version : SH5! SH4 is still broken.

DSB007
02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
SH 4 was so pathetically left in the dust with the worst kind of glitches that I won't even consider buying this piece of <span class="ev_code_RED">deleted</span> .
Anyone that has any sense what soo ever will take a look at SH4 and see how horrible it is.
You can't even play multiplayer on it.
Hell even if you do, the boats of your friends and enemies end up bobbing up and down in the water so badly that a battleship can actually duck under your torpedo.
Not to mention the huige multiplayer lag.
Game was plagued with issues and ubisoft said <span class="ev_code_RED">deleted</span> you to everyone who asked for a patch.
Now I say <span class="ev_code_RED">deleted</span> you" to SH5.
As should everyone else.

tambor198
02-01-2010, 04:16 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">@DSB007
You're complaints can be made without the use of profanity. Using asterisks to spell out the swear words does not change anything. This is your first and last warning.</span>

xartaox
02-01-2010, 08:18 PM
seriously? now you're censoring ******* asterisks too?? you editing it to 'deleted' doesn't change anything either, we all know what he's saying. besides which, dude makes good points ... expletives are part of the language, and serve to emphasize points is all

tambor198
02-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by tambor198:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xartaox:
seriously? now you're censoring ******* asterisks too?? you editing it to 'deleted' doesn't change anything either, we all know what he's saying. besides which, dude makes good points ... expletives are part of the language, and serve to emphasize points is all

This forum also uses a language filter to remove words that we consider inappropriate for use here. Such words will be replaced with asterisks (*) or other characters. Working around this swear filter in any way, including using asterisks or acronyms, is still considered swearing and therefore not permitted. Signatures, avatars, banners, titles and other images must also follow these rules.

I didn't make the rules, xartaox. I just enforce them. If you have a problem with the Forum Rules I suggest you PM ms-kleaneasy about them.

Maverick_U2007
02-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by xartaox:

This is a 'grown up' forum and is normally running an on even keel. Even I get frustrated wtih things and have wanted to vent my anger and have used the asterisks. I was 'told off' by Tambor and when I calmed down I knew he was right. Yes it might be part of langauage used today but we don't have to have it here. There are enough words in the English Language which can be used to 'emphasise' without having to resort to using 'gutter' language.

Maverick

dbf574
02-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by DSB007:
SH 4 was so pathetically left in the dust with the worst kind of glitches that I won't even consider buying this piece of <span class="ev_code_RED">deleted</span> .
Anyone that has any sense what soo ever will take a look at SH4 and see how horrible it is.
Hell even if you do, the boats of your friends and enemies end up bobbing up and down in the water so badly that a battleship can actually duck under your torpedo.
Game was plagued with issues and ubisoft said <span class="ev_code_RED">deleted</span> you to everyone who asked for a patch.
As should everyone else.

You obviously have never visited Subsim.com and checked out the SH4 forum.

capthelm
02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by DSB007:
As should everyone else.

your wrong sh4 can be played onilne via lan software

called tunngle and its very smooth with 8 players.
http://www.tunngle.net/en/

skullcowboy_tx
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Is it playable as a vanilla product right out of the box or has it only been made playable by the modding community. I only have SH3 so I honestly don't know. If it's the latter then his concerns are legitimate.

tambor198
02-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by skullcowboy_tx:
Is it playable as a vanilla product right out of the box or has it only been made playable by the modding community. I only have SH3 so I honestly don't know. If it's the latter then his concerns are legitimate.

V1.5 of SHIV (The Gold Edition) is very playable and when you add mods to it like TMO or RFB it becomes even better.