PDA

View Full Version : possible spoiler who els worked this out possibly big spoiler

Dark-assassin-
08-22-2011, 02:58 AM
ok heres my theory takings into account subject 16's message from the rift's also what you hear at the end of the game in the credits tell me if what i say next makes scene in your opinion animus use while inside an animus to clarify what if Desmond was reliving events inside another animus from the assassins meeting place. thing about it the assassins meeting place was mentioned once so suttle and most story clues are suttle so i think thats where he is and what hes doing let me know your opinion's or your theroys

AntiChrist7
08-22-2011, 03:43 AM
didnt catch any of that

DylanJosh9
08-22-2011, 03:52 AM
what is this i dont even

Jamison_J_B
08-22-2011, 03:53 AM
So basically, I think he is saying: Desmond was picked up by William M. And now, Desmond is at the main assassin hideout, in another animus.

If this is correct, then I agree.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Jamison.j.b:
So basically, I think he is saying: Desmond was picked up by William M. And now, Desmond is at the main assassin hideout, in another animus.

Doesn't have to be another animus. In fact, it's probably "Baby".

Turkiye96
08-22-2011, 06:48 AM
ya we can presume that the animus he is in for revelations is still the 1 he used for ac 2 and b as the voice says put him BACK in the animus also while in the loding screen, the animus 2.0 has the lines that are seen in revelations while the abstergo animus doesn't.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
ya we can presume that the animus he is in for revelations is still the 1 he used for ac 2 and b as the voice says put him BACK in the animus also while in the loding screen, the animus 2.0 has the lines that are seen in revelations while the abstergo animus doesn't.
Yeah, besides, why would they use another animus if they have one in the van?

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 07:48 AM
I tried Google translator to translate what he said to English but IT DOESN'T WORK !!!! I guess Google cant translate Gibberish. humph and they say Google can do everything.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I tried Google translator to translate what he said to English but IT DOESN'T WORK !!!! I guess Google cant translate Gibberish. humph and they say Google can do everything.
xD
Translate
to: English

Jamison_J_B
08-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamison.j.b:

Doesn't have to be another animus. In fact, it's probably "Baby". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I slipped with my message. Yes, in all likelihood it is "baby".

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
xD
Translate
to: English </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Still doesn't work :/, Im sending a letter expressing the seriousness of this dilemma.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
xD
Translate
to: English </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Still doesn't work :/, Im sending a letter expressing the seriousness of this dilemma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, we must also inform the elders. They must know of this.

Cercatrova
08-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Dark-assassin-:
what if Desmond was reliving events inside another animus from the assassins meeting place. thing about it the assassins meeting place was mentioned once

If I understand you correctly, I don't think you can relive your own memories, however, We do not know for certain, nor the effects this may have. However, as mentioned in one of the previous posts, it is almost certain Desmond is in the same Animus as he has been since escaping Abstergo. However, if, as you say, he were "inside another animus from the assassins meeting place", how would that have some sort of impact? I see no real relevance to it. Quite simply, I can not discern from your post what the point is you are trying to make.

Subject 16's "memories" well the programs he made within the animus happened in the Animus 1.0 at Abstergo. When Lucy and Desmond escaped, she took the memory core, meaning the assassins now have all those memories, and Abstergo only has anything that was backed up, which could be nothing(unlikely), everyhing(Probable), or anywhere in between there. By this fact, and this alone, is Desmond, after escaping, able to have any sort of interaction with Subject 16's digital likeness.

Does that answer it? I really do not know.

Black_Widow9
08-23-2011, 03:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>