PDA

View Full Version : Free-Roam in the White Room?

roostersrule2
10-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Will free-roam be in the white room as Desmond will be out of the animus at the end and will be cured from the black room. So the HUD and all the black room stuff would change.

lukaszep
10-19-2011, 03:43 PM
In terms of story this seems very unlikely. I'm sure there will be some animus related story to tie in replaying memories and being able to free roam in Constantinople after the campaign has finished, but i see no reason (or interest) for free roaming the white room.
If you are getting confused with the black room, then no they've already pretty much confirmed that those sequences are linear.
If I've misunderstood what you're saying ignore everything I've just said.

roostersrule2
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
In terms of story this seems very unlikely. I'm sure there will be some animus related story to tie in replaying memories and being able to free roam in Constantinople after the campaign has finished, but i see no reason (or interest) for free roaming the white room.
If you are getting confused with the black room, then no they've already pretty much confirmed that those sequences are linear.
If I've misunderstood what you're saying ignore everything I've just said. No offense but yea you misunderstood, I meant that Desmond will be in the animus but reliving Ezio's life in the white room not the black room.

LightRey
10-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Maybe he'll just be able to access the black room intentionally and do it that way.

GeneralTrumbo
10-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
If I've misunderstood what you're saying ignore everything I've just said.

The SEQUENCES in the Black Room are linear. You ARE able to free-roam the Animus Island though. They have made that pretty clear.

Jexx21
10-20-2011, 02:14 PM
so will we be able to free-roam Animus Island after we complete the game?

lukaszep
10-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Good point, i forgot about that.

LightRey
10-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I would assume so.

Randy 355
10-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
I would assume so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wouldn't. Ubisoft likes to drop the ball on anything fun with Desmond at the end. :\

Azugo
10-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Well, unless he comes out of a coma at the end of the game, I couldn't see why not.

LightRey
10-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
Well, unless he comes out of a coma at the end of the game, I couldn't see why not.
*SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He does. That's kinda the problem.</span> *END SPOILER*