PDA

View Full Version : bir hacheim v13 deu eng

chrisjones1970
05-15-2007, 03:43 AM
Can't get this set of missions to install properly,keeps coming up as no map installed and it has'nt shown up in any of the game folders like its supposed to.The only folder it has gone to is multi player dogfight and this is where the no map warning is coming up when I try to start the mission .
What have I missed ?
Help please.

chrisjones1970
05-15-2007, 03:43 AM
Can't get this set of missions to install properly,keeps coming up as no map installed and it has'nt shown up in any of the game folders like its supposed to.The only folder it has gone to is multi player dogfight and this is where the no map warning is coming up when I try to start the mission .
What have I missed ?
Help please.

nsu
05-15-2007, 08:58 PM
do you have Pacific Fighters V4.04m or higher?

chrisjones1970
05-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes ,I've got the Il-2 complete edition combined pcdvd with pacific fighters ,forgotten battles etc.I've tried reinstalling the download but it keeps doing the same thing.I am installing it like the readme says into the Forgotten battles folder.It goes through the install without a problem but when i try to acess the missions there is nothing in the game folders ie pilot career,do I have to install it somewhere else as well?
I've downloaded other files eg The Blue,straight from the farm,etc and no such problems occured

Thanks for any pointers