PDA

View Full Version : [SH4] Impossible to choose realism level in campaign ?!?

GhostRiderfr1
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi !

I've been playing SH4 during the whole afternoon.

While there's a menu in which we can set realism options, it seems that it is only used for singles missions, while in campaign mode, we can only choose a level of realism by selecting "Easy", "Normal", "Hard" or "Realistic", which enables some realism options while it disables some others.

Has someone found a way to customize realism in campaign instead of having to play with settings that someone else already chose for us ?

Shall we have to cry after the devs for them to implement a customisable realism level in campaign mode ?

GhostRiderfr1
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi !

I've been playing SH4 during the whole afternoon.

While there's a menu in which we can set realism options, it seems that it is only used for singles missions, while in campaign mode, we can only choose a level of realism by selecting "Easy", "Normal", "Hard" or "Realistic", which enables some realism options while it disables some others.

Has someone found a way to customize realism in campaign instead of having to play with settings that someone else already chose for us ?

Shall we have to cry after the devs for them to implement a customisable realism level in campaign mode ?

Realjambo
03-22-2007, 11:39 AM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">**Moved to SH4 General Discussion**</span>

cow_9th
03-22-2007, 11:41 AM
look left in your office i think its something on top of the cabinet.
changes options there.
its not the book on the cabinet thats to load a game in.
maybe its a radio, i cant be arsed to look but you cant miss it.