PDA

View Full Version : TWO PROGRAM ~ NEED SCRIPTING FOR HOSTING PF

Squad_Commander
12-23-2004, 07:06 AM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST ~ UNLESS U HAVE A PROGRAM

I Have Hosted IL2 ~ FB ~N~ Now I Am Hosting PACIFIC FIGHTERS ~ Squad Commander THE GRIM REAPER Thx U In Advance For Any Help.

TWO PROGRAMS NEEDED:

I would like a PROGRAM that I can set up MY Chat Message I wrote to come up Auto ~ When A Certain Enemy Stat Message came up ~ Also That I Could Set The Time That The Enemy Stat Message Stayed Up ~ Before MY Chat Message Came Up.

Example: If A Enemy Pilot Crashs ~ MY CHAT Message Would Come Up AUTO In The Time That I Had Set Up ~ SAYING: S! ~ I'm Real Scared ~ When U Crash ~N~ Burn ~ Its Gravity's Fault ~ Wright.

On The Other Hand If A Enemy Pilot BAILS OUT Frist ~N~ Then This Planes Crashs ~ If I Set The Program Too ~ NONE of MY CHAT Message Would Come Up.

ALSO A PROGRAM That Would Let Me ADD Custom SKULL ~N~ CROSEBONE or PIRATE Flags To Bases At The End Of The RunWays For Online Full Mission Maps

These Would Be Two Great Program For Pilots That FLY ~ Make Online Full Mission Maps ~ Skins ~ N~ HOST PACIFIC FIGHTERS.

Allways Check UR Six ~ Die Well ~ I'll Send Flowers ~ The GRIM REAPER Is Pursuing U.

Squad_Commander
12-23-2004, 07:06 AM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST ~ UNLESS U HAVE A PROGRAM

I Have Hosted IL2 ~ FB ~N~ Now I Am Hosting PACIFIC FIGHTERS ~ Squad Commander THE GRIM REAPER Thx U In Advance For Any Help.

TWO PROGRAMS NEEDED:

I would like a PROGRAM that I can set up MY Chat Message I wrote to come up Auto ~ When A Certain Enemy Stat Message came up ~ Also That I Could Set The Time That The Enemy Stat Message Stayed Up ~ Before MY Chat Message Came Up.

Example: If A Enemy Pilot Crashs ~ MY CHAT Message Would Come Up AUTO In The Time That I Had Set Up ~ SAYING: S! ~ I'm Real Scared ~ When U Crash ~N~ Burn ~ Its Gravity's Fault ~ Wright.

On The Other Hand If A Enemy Pilot BAILS OUT Frist ~N~ Then This Planes Crashs ~ If I Set The Program Too ~ NONE of MY CHAT Message Would Come Up.

ALSO A PROGRAM That Would Let Me ADD Custom SKULL ~N~ CROSEBONE or PIRATE Flags To Bases At The End Of The RunWays For Online Full Mission Maps

These Would Be Two Great Program For Pilots That FLY ~ Make Online Full Mission Maps ~ Skins ~ N~ HOST PACIFIC FIGHTERS.

Allways Check UR Six ~ Die Well ~ I'll Send Flowers ~ The GRIM REAPER Is Pursuing U.

Cajun76
12-23-2004, 07:14 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=9681051552