PDA

View Full Version : PC version canceled!?

HisEvilness
07-19-2011, 04:17 AM
o/

Hello i am waiting for a couple of years now for the new Ghost Recon for the PC.
When i was able to pre order it i placed the order right away.
I was hoping to finally get to pick it up this fall and now i get a sms message from the game shop saying that the PC version is canceled.
Could some one explian ?

HisEvilness
07-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Epic fail ubisoft i've waiting for the new release of GR for years now.
When i finally was able to pre-order it for the PC i did.
And now i received a txt phone message saying my pre-order has been canceled due to the facts it was no longer available for the PC.
I even called your office in the Netherlands trying to find out more.
The customers service fella did a good job unlike you bunch of money ***** fools.

I was a surprised you only release it for crappy game consoles(i would love for my personnel data to be nicked by some hacker)
Your a bunch of n00b developers who just lost a HUGE amounts of fans.
Having us wait years, even letting us pre-order the PC version only to be told your not releasing it.
Another fail scheme to try to earn more over the backs of the fans you do not seem to care about.
GR used to be a PC game i did not finish under 24 hours cause it was a game that was just hard to finish, that what made is so damm good.

.!. ****ers

ecma4
07-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Hi Dark82Code,

Where did you buys your game from, is this through the UBI store? Any details you can provide would be very helpful.

Nertip
07-20-2011, 02:51 AM
just have a look at this post here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4571090338/m/8821096139?r=1011072739#1011072739)