PDA

View Full Version : Game Ending Bug on 360?

DisgruntledGoat
11-21-2007, 11:05 AM
***END GAME SPOILERS BELOW***

Been having a blast playing this game and I'm on the last assassination. Going after the Head
Templar at Arsuf. I arrive at the Arsuf path (where you can see the crusader army attacking) things go well until I reach the first part with archers. Right after that I fall through the ground and die. When I re-spawn suddenly there are TWO Altair's and I can't do anything but target the second one. If I get to far from the second Altair it jumps me back to him. So I kill myself, it reloads just one I go on but fall through the ground in the same spot. Which starts the loop again. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there any work around? I really want to finish the game.

This was originally posted on another forum, here is the update after several more hours of trying to get past the bug:

I am so pissed off right now. This bug has completely RUINED the game. I've inched my way forward but none of the cut scenes are being activated, my character still randomly falls through the ground and I still have a second Altair shadowing my every move. How does a bug this bad get through QA. I've reloaded the game from the last mission at least 10 times now making my way from Jerusalem to Arsuf each time and each time its bugged hardcore when I enter Arsuf. There seems to be nothing I can do. I am honestly beginning to regret my purchase.

DisgruntledGoat
11-21-2007, 11:05 AM
***END GAME SPOILERS BELOW***

Been having a blast playing this game and I'm on the last assassination. Going after the Head
Templar at Arsuf. I arrive at the Arsuf path (where you can see the crusader army attacking) things go well until I reach the first part with archers. Right after that I fall through the ground and die. When I re-spawn suddenly there are TWO Altair's and I can't do anything but target the second one. If I get to far from the second Altair it jumps me back to him. So I kill myself, it reloads just one I go on but fall through the ground in the same spot. Which starts the loop again. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there any work around? I really want to finish the game.

This was originally posted on another forum, here is the update after several more hours of trying to get past the bug:

I am so pissed off right now. This bug has completely RUINED the game. I've inched my way forward but none of the cut scenes are being activated, my character still randomly falls through the ground and I still have a second Altair shadowing my every move. How does a bug this bad get through QA. I've reloaded the game from the last mission at least 10 times now making my way from Jerusalem to Arsuf each time and each time its bugged hardcore when I enter Arsuf. There seems to be nothing I can do. I am honestly beginning to regret my purchase.

Oxman1987
11-21-2007, 01:05 PM
If you have a second controller activated, deactivate it. If you can pause the game, try hitting pause, leaving the animus, then re-entering. You can't give up now, the best part of the game is coming up!

rapperkid04
11-21-2007, 02:23 PM
What the hell would a second controller do? AC isn't multiplayer.

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Just replay the memory block.