PDA

View Full Version : Getting new Auditore Family Tomb w/ UPlay Account?? (Potential Spoilers)

KyleHanson
09-06-2010, 09:39 AM
I hear something about being able to get a new tomb unlocked if you have a UPlay account, an Auditore Family Tomb that gives you more information on the Auditore family and Ezio's great-great grandfather? How do you get that? I have a UPlay account (obviously because I'm posting this), but how do I get that tomb on my XBox360?

thekyle0
09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, Kyle, it's very simple. After pressing Start from the title screen you just press Y as is indicated at the bottom of the screen and you will be taken to the uplay menu where you can find the Auditore crypt available for download. Obviously, you will need to be connected to the interenet through the Xbox.

Rodrrrigoooou
08-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Well, Kyle, it's very simple. After pressing Start from the title screen you just press Y as is indicated at the bottom of the screen and you will be taken to the uplay menu where you can find the Auditore crypt available for download. Obviously, you will need to be connected to the interenet through the Xbox.

When I try to access the console Uplay xbox 360 I get an error and returns me to the game. that be?

notafanboy
08-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Rodrrrigoooou:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well, Kyle, it's very simple. After pressing Start from the title screen you just press Y as is indicated at the bottom of the screen and you will be taken to the uplay menu where you can find the Auditore crypt available for download. Obviously, you will need to be connected to the interenet through the Xbox.

When I try to access the console Uplay xbox 360 I get an error and returns me to the game. that be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you´ve got assassins creed brotherhood , you could try to login there instead