PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Bloodlines from PC, Xbox360 and PS3

mwarfare94
07-12-2010, 09:15 AM
english language

Dear UbiSoft

Could I ask you to create on the PC, Xbox360 and PS3 Assassin's Creed Bloodlines?
For its creation you could use the graphics engine from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Also, you could use the multiplayer option, and the story of Assassin's Creed on the PSP Bloodlines. Knowing your options terms of games, you would certainly be expanded with new plot threads and mysteries.
I am writing this message to you because I can not afford and other people in the world on the PSP, and we'd want to know the fate of the Altair.
I hope that one day I will create this game for PC, Xbox360 and PS3.

Sincerely,
mwarfare94

polish language
Droga dru?yno UbiSoft

Czy móg?bym prosi? Was o stworzenie na PC, Xbox360 oraz PS3 gry Assassin's Creed Bloodlines?
Do jej stworzenia mogliby?cie u?y? silnika graficznego z Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Równie? mogliby?cie u?y? opcji Multiplayer oraz fabu?y z Assassin's Creed Bloodlines na PSP. Znaj?c wasze mo?liwo?ci wzgl?dem gier, pewnikiem by?cie rozbudowali fabu?? o nowe w?tki i tajemnice.
Pisz? t? wiadomo?? do Was poniewa? nie sta? mnie oraz innych osób na ?wiecie na konsol? PSP, a ch?tnie by?my chcieli pozna? dalsze losy Altaira.
Mam nadziej?, ?e kiedy? stworzycie t? gr? na PC, Xbox360 i PS3.

Z powa?aniem
mwarfare94

magesupermaster
07-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry to let you down but I do not think they will release a full game that fits to the PS3, PC and XBOX360 just because you and some other people want to, maybe they will release it on the PSN or XBL or on their Online store to buy it but they will not consider it.

In order to render a game like AC:Bloodlines to the PS3,PC and XBOX360 you will need a huge amount of resources and maybe a big crew too, and even get the permission of doing so(because there are copyrights and you could get sued for a large sum of money).
you will also maybe need to play it and understand the plot and how the engine of the game works.

darkus13
07-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Bro, you're not missing much.
First of all, it's a side story, not very important.
Second, it's not as vast nor as good as AC and AC2. The story is very short and it can be explained in 10 sentences.
Third, Bloodlines has an average grade of about 6, because of sorry gameplay, bad voice acting and such. Reading the story on the net will prove interesting, maybe even more so than the actual game.